kennie
March 11th, 2011, 08:46 AM
cool video. hope it works. because i broke down and bought the 3d suite. lol

jlh42581
March 11th, 2011, 09:03 AM
lol i got a whole closet full of asat, seems to work for me

cornfedkiller
March 11th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I dont have any yet, mostly because I havent had to upgrade any of my gear in a long time (before I knew about ASAT), but my next gear will be ASAT!

Excellent video by the way..I didnt realize there was that much actual science behind the pattern..

TheF1nger
March 11th, 2011, 09:39 AM
i think i know what i'm buying

meatmissile
March 11th, 2011, 09:46 AM
This stuff is absolutely amazing.I bought me and my son both, a 3D suit and have went to woods and did a few sight test.This stuf turns into a mirage and literaly dissapears as you walk away from it.The best I can compare it to is the movie Predator!!

wyetterp
March 11th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I just wish they would update the video's. Seeing it in 240 stinks.

I know first hand the stuff works great. Just wish they'd get with the times & show off some.

jlh42581
March 11th, 2011, 10:16 AM
if i had a high def video cam id do it, unfortunately i do not

wyetterp
March 11th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Me neither.

On a side note. I've read where some people on here say that asat isn't all that effective if you don't have cover to conceal
in. In my experience's, I've found that to be not all true. There's just something about the pattern that just appears to create
a natural, nature appearance to game. I've sat in open pines w/no heavy concealment & had deer, hogs, turkey, birds, most
everything around me & not have a clue I was there. If another hunter saw me in the tree, to their eye's I would probably stick
out like a sore thumb. But, for whatever reason, even exposed to the human eye, game just looks through me & carry on like
nothings there. The same on the ground as well. A few weeks ago, I was walking down the center of a good size trail & walked
up on a dozen turkey in the trail. I had a few stick their necks up & look toward me. I just froze & waited to watch them high
tail it. They didn't. The just carried on like I wasn't there. No more checking me out. I was with in 25yrds of the birds & just
watched them for a good 10min till they casually moved on.

I truley believe asat to be the best for animal eyes & even if you don't have heavy cover around you, it's still highly effective.

JPW77
March 11th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Cool video. I'm glad I bought an ASAT leafy suit last year.

bardman
March 11th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Cool camo always has been. Got the 3d suit and wear it over everything. It works and works great.

jlh42581
March 11th, 2011, 11:41 AM
theres a few patterns which i feel are effective

asat
predator
optifade
mossy oak treestand
mossy oak obsession
realtree AP
realtree max 1

i think you could pick any of those and do well but my results are awesome with asat. id like to have a few more of the others, mainly max-1 but its not needed.

jlh42581
March 11th, 2011, 11:49 AM
couple other neat clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGsyub1jt_Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnY7tr1BVXg&feature=related

blue thunder
March 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I can't believe how the deer just look through me when I have my leafy suite on.I have moved on purpose in front of 22 deer just to see how they reacted.When I moved,they would stop feeding and look up.I stopped moving and they went back to feeding.Not one deer left the field we were in.

Jester1023
March 11th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Makes sense to me. I've been trying not to go "green" ever since the push to do so. Besides, when a wiseguy tells ya sumtin, ya gotta know it's good.

wv1bigbuck
March 11th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I've got a sign I put up when doing shows that states "You either love ASAT or you haven't tried it".

That about says it all.

116Buck
March 11th, 2011, 02:22 PM
nice video, love my ASAT

codykrr
March 11th, 2011, 02:42 PM
where is the best place to buy?! lol. I have always been a realtree guy, but this might have just changed!

fiveohrsp
March 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM
i LOVE this camo, and am possibly having my bow dipped in it. that being said, i dont like the clothes that its printed on. i wish a big company like cabelas or bass pro would pick the pattern up and put it on some of their higher end clothes, i would be decked out in it!

wv1bigbuck
March 11th, 2011, 03:48 PM
If you are wanting higher quality, check out Firts Lite Merino Wool and underlayers, Day One Camouflage and Clarkfield Outdoors (both are made in USA). They all are great clothes.