PDA

View Full Version : Wrap Quality

Fall_Rut
May 21st, 2011, 08:57 AM
So I have a question about wraps. I ordered some and got them in and am extremely disappointed in the quality. They look very grainy or "pixely"; like think of a picture with low resolution and you tried to print it out bigger if that makes sense - the image is hard to see up close because it looks distorted. I won't say yet who I got them from because I am going to call them today to try and get my money back but if they don't make good then I will be more than happy to warn everyone of who not to go to and I'll include some pictures. They looked amazing on my computer so my question is this; is this normal for all companies? I know the big 2 on here that everyone raves about and their designs look awesome, their graphics look nice and sharp on my computer but are they as sharp and clear on the actual wraps or are they blurry and grainy looking? Maybe this company either used a crappy image to start with or a crappy printer? I know it's hard to picture what I am saying but I don't want to throw this company under the bus - unless I have to but I need to give them a chance first...

BrianD
May 21st, 2011, 11:58 PM
Good for you to let them stand behind their stuff before flaming. Hopefully they will straighten you out.