PDA

View Full Version : Austria point of contact for some great 3D action

BAArcher
February 8th, 2005, 10:39 AM
If you are headed to Europe and want to take part in some fantastic 3D archery in the beautiful Austrian Alps, check out this web site!
http://www.autbow.com/index-old.htm
Johannes Horngacher (shop owner and member of the Austrian Archery Association) speaks great english and can direct you to some action in several neighboring countries as well. :cool:

Nalia
March 1st, 2005, 04:16 AM
Are you reading my mind? :cool: I was looking for archery stores in Austria. Unfortunately, I don't speak German, so I couldn't really navigate through the site...

Could you pls help me? I'm looking for a Hoyt (recurve) dealer in Vienna.

BAArcher
March 1st, 2005, 11:42 AM
Nalia,
Check PM

Nalia
March 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
You too :D
Thanks, I replied!

Raymond v. Halm
March 20th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Is there a list for 3D's in the second half of august this year?
I am passing trough Austria....
Might as well join in then.

Neo_0
March 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM
Hi Raymon!

I have a link (http://www.oebsv.com/05%20einladungen/05%20c.htm) for you with some archeryevents form july to sept.
When I hear from any other nice shots at that time I'll try to write you about it. Woud be nice to hear from you if you are going to join a shot.

yours
Chris

Raymond v. Halm
March 21st, 2005, 04:52 PM
Cool !
I will check it out and see what my possibilities are.

Viking
April 12th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Could someone please inform about the rules theese shoots follows?
I am used to a bowhunters division that demands 125 grs points and 4" vanes, and a traditional division that covers both trad. longbows and recurves, but where only wood arrows are allowed. Max distance in both divisions are 30 metres - approx 33 yards.

Thanx

Clickerati
April 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Wer spricht Deutsch hier? Ich habe seit September gelernt, aber jetzt will ich über das Bogenschießen lernen auf Deutsch. Wer kann mich helfen, bitte? Vielen Dank! ;) :D

Raymond v. Halm
April 13th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Clickerati, du must mir etwas lernen....
Ich spreche Deuts ein klein beetje.... :confused:
Ich schiess dahr sehr viel, aber sprechen.....nicht so gut.... :sad:

I try...

Neo_0
April 13th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Hi!

Sorry, but I didn't tell you, the link I posted above, schows two typs of archery tournaments. 3D and FITA.
I'm think , most of you saw it, but I'll post it, just to be am the save side.

@Viking:
When you shoot a Longbow, you must have wooden arrows and "real" feathers, no plastic
The distance depends on the organizer, they can go to 54m. But most of the targets are in a distance between 10 and 35 meters.