PDA

View Full Version : Classified Issue, Dont know what to do

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Back in Feb I was looking for some grim reaper expandables. I replied to a post but they were already sold. Someone sent me a pm and said they had some. I sent the money and weeks went by they never showed up.

Finally, the person I made the trade with offered me another option of something he had to replace the broadheads. I took it and it showed up... an archery wallet.

Low and behold, I open my mailbox yesterday and the damn broadheads are in it. Issue one... they are the hades, not the expandables. Issue two... the member is now banned, i tossed the address because opening it I tore it to shreds and therefore have no way of getting in touch with him.

I dont like ripping anyone off. Four months, parcel post is unacceptable by the USPS. Id like to make this right, I have no way of contacting this member.

palmatedbuck04
June 2nd, 2011, 08:23 AM
Sorry I stuck you on those braodheads,and I know that archery wallet was crap.How about an all expense paid trip to Pike counnty to make it right?

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 08:24 AM
Sorry I stuck you on those braodheads,and I know that archery wallet was crap.How about an all expense paid trip to Pike counnty to make it right?

LOL, count me in dude, I know you make the big bucks but geez

Stump Shooter
June 2nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
PM a mod and explain the situation. Even though he is banned, there will be an email address tied to his account that he is most likely still using and is valid. Email him that way.

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
PM a mod and explain the situation. Even though he is banned, there will be an email address tied to his account that he is most likely still using and is valid. Email him that way.

I had this thought, good idea.

WEEGEE
June 2nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
back in feb i was looking for some grim reaper expandables. I replied to a post but they were already sold. Someone sent me a pm and said they had some. I sent the money and weeks went by they never showed up.

Finally, the person i made the trade with offered me another option of something he had to replace the broadheads. I took it and it showed up... An archery wallet.

Low and behold, i open my mailbox yesterday and the damn broadheads are in it. Issue one... They are the hades, not the expandables. Issue two... The member is now banned, i tossed the address because opening it i tore it to shreds and therefore have no way of getting in touch with him.

I dont like ripping anyone off. Four months, parcel post is unacceptable by the usps. Id like to make this right, i have no way of contacting this member.

someone sent you a pm ???

Sent $ to a someone ???

Ripped box like a 6yr old at xmas ???

At mommie ...help me ...a someone got my $....
Need i say more!

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 08:39 AM

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

if you would read it... the original package never showed up, he sent a replacement item... yesterday 4 months later, original package showed up, in tact with the wrong broadheads due to a minor miscommunication. i want to return it to him!

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
the wallet was worth more than i paid him for the broadheads

YankeeRebel
June 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

And how does this contribute to this situation? Are you still in high school?

Timmy Big Time
June 2nd, 2011, 08:46 AM
Is the wallet camo? What exactly is an archery wallet? Does it require a release to open it?:icon_joker:

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
Is the wallet camo? What exactly is an archery wallet? Does it require a release to open it?:icon_joker:

its green, made by primos. think of those big binders we used to store baseball cards inside, this one zips up, little compartments for fletchings and stuff.

http://www.sportco.com/productcart/pc/catalog/6547accesscasecombo_949_genera l.jpg

im keeping the wallet, he can have the broadheads back

Timmy Big Time
June 2nd, 2011, 08:52 AM
That is really nice actually. I am a little older we kept our baseball cards in Velveta cheese boxes.

palmatedbuck04
June 2nd, 2011, 08:56 AM

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

Class act right there! Apparently your mommie nev er told you if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your yapper shut

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 09:03 AM
I agree, it is nice. I keep my tools(serving jig, nock pliers, fletchings, glue) in it.

Mods got me an email address, only problem... it was just returned to my gmail.

Im at a loss, I feel bad but im not sure theres much more I can do.

Joe W.
June 2nd, 2011, 09:22 AM

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

Dude....he got both the BH's and the wallet....he wants to return one or the other. Why so nasty?

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
i might dig through the trash and see if I can piece the address together. they came in a toilet paper tube with the ends sealed... i thought that was kinda smart.

boarman1
June 2nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
It sounds like you have done about everything possible but you cant help he has disappeared. I would post up his A.T name looking for someone who might know him and he may have a few friends on Archery talk .

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
AT member name... oldeadeye06

Robin@AimLow
June 2nd, 2011, 11:00 AM

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

Fail. Redo the word problem and try again.

manboy
June 2nd, 2011, 11:07 AM
lesson learned never send things parcel post without delivery conformation or insurance. the USPS stats it my take months to get to where you are sending it........i don't even think the ATer is missing the heads, i would do what you have done to make it right and not loose any sleep over it....

Stanley
June 2nd, 2011, 11:14 AM

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

Read twice, type once. LOL

slickhedshooter
June 2nd, 2011, 11:20 AM
If the e-mail didn't work, I'd say you gave it a fair effort to get them back to him. Or, if it makes you feel better, you can just send them to me.:wink:

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
lesson learned never send things parcel post without delivery conformation or insurance. the USPS stats it my take months to get to where you are sending it........i don't even think the ATer is missing the heads, i would do what you have done to make it right and not loose any sleep over it....

I agree, I dont send anything parcel post. It was his choice and had they been the correct heads, I was getting a steal.

Stanley
June 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM

I agree with everything you said, except never send anything even with delivery conformation or insurance via Parcel Post. Some of this stuff must get transported by hobo's and carnival convoys.

huntin_addict
June 2nd, 2011, 12:20 PM
Go to his profile, view all his posts. He bought a site off someone on May 19th, looks like via paypal. Maybe the AT member he bought the site from has his address.

jlh42581
June 2nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Go to his profile, view all his posts. He bought a site off someone on May 19th, looks like via paypal. Maybe the AT member he bought the site from has his address.

you know what, i paid him via paypal but it was his girlfriends address if i remember correctly. whats odd to me is why doesnt he have an email at all if he had one to register to this site and it was returned. I dont know if I can dig back through my transactions. I may try this though, thanks. Also...why the ban, something shady?

HOYT5MAN
June 2nd, 2011, 03:28 PM
you know what, i paid him via paypal but it was his girlfriends address if i remember correctly. whats odd to me is why doesnt he have an email at all if he had one to register to this site and it was returned. I dont know if I can dig back through my transactions. I may try this though, thanks. Also...why the ban, something shady?

Because I traded him some Hades heads for some Grim Reaper expandables. When he told me he never got the heads I sent him an Archery Wallet and haven't heard from him since...:wink: