PDA

View Full Version : Best 3D Target????

x4hunter
July 14th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I'm thinking about getting a 3D deer target for backyard practice. What are some opinions as far as longevity go?

tarsalgland
July 14th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I have a Glendel buck full rut. I love it. The insert can be rotated and it weathers great. The only down side is that the horns are very fragile and broke after a few months. No big deal though. It has given me thousands of shots with no pass throughs.

devin4484
July 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Rinehart has my vote

millerarchery
July 14th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I think Rinehart is by far the best,the are easy to pull and they last longer than anything else i have tried. I had a Glendale and would never own another, they have a steel rod running below the insert and if you go low you will detroy your arrow.

jhemming
July 14th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I haven't shot reinhart yet but mckenzies are not bad at all to pull out of and they seem to hold up well a buddy of mine has a few bear and turkey targets and they are nice

hobbs4421
July 14th, 2011, 11:47 PM
I agree! The one I bought I ended up returning immediately. The thing was so flimsy and wimpy. The leg broke within a day(like 20 shots) Ill never buy one agai nor will I recommend that anyone buys one.
I think Rinehart is by far the best,the are easy to pull and they last longer than anything else i have tried. I had a Glendale and would never own another, they have a steel rod running below the insert and if you go low you will detroy your arrow.

x4hunter
July 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks guys, I was looking at the Rinehart.