PDA

View Full Version : Back yard yardage markers

todd39
August 26th, 2011, 09:54 AM
i have the back yard yardage markers in stock. they have been improved with the finish for this year. we were able to get them done with a powder coat finish.
we have 8 colors to choose from: red, white, blue(2 shades of blue), green(2 shades of green), orange, and yellow.
These are made from all steel and welded. The concept is that you push them into the ground after you determine your desired distance. You push them all of the way into the ground so the top sits flush with the ground. By doing so you WILL be ABLE TO MOW over them without damage to your blades.
this years pricing has gone up.
$6.10 for each marker shipped priority mail.
(example you order 6 the total is $36.60)
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
August 27th, 2011, 07:43 AM
pm answered

todd39
August 27th, 2011, 10:51 PM
i have the back yard yardage markers in stock. they have been improved with the finish for this year. we were able to get them done with a powder coat finish.
we have 8 colors to choose from: red, white, blue(2 shades of blue), green(2 shades of green), orange, and yellow.
These are made from all steel and welded. The concept is that you push them into the ground after you determine your desired distance. You push them all of the way into the ground so the top sits flush with the ground. By doing so you WILL be ABLE TO MOW over them without damage to your blades.
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
August 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
August 31st, 2011, 11:44 AM
ttt

todd39
September 3rd, 2011, 07:57 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
September 6th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
September 8th, 2011, 11:31 PM
ttt

todd39
September 11th, 2011, 09:44 AM
ttt

todd39
September 12th, 2011, 10:47 PM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
September 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM
pm answered...................... ...thanks

todd39
September 18th, 2011, 11:21 PM
ttt

todd39
September 20th, 2011, 08:58 AM
ttt

todd39
September 21st, 2011, 09:45 AM
ttt

todd39
September 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM
ttt

todd39
September 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
September 28th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Back yard yardage markers

I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
September 29th, 2011, 08:32 AM
ttt

todd39
October 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
October 5th, 2011, 11:03 AM
ttt

todd39
October 5th, 2011, 10:35 PM
ttt

todd39
October 7th, 2011, 10:51 PM
ttt

todd39
October 10th, 2011, 08:41 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
October 11th, 2011, 10:44 AM
ttt

todd39
October 13th, 2011, 03:59 PM
ttt

todd39
October 14th, 2011, 08:47 AM
ttt

todd39
October 14th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I am not sure what you mean by that. It is ignorant to leave remarks on peoples threads like that especially when you do not know that person.

todd39
October 20th, 2011, 07:42 AM
ttt

todd39
October 24th, 2011, 03:52 PM
ttt

todd39
October 26th, 2011, 08:37 AM
ttt

todd39
October 28th, 2011, 10:32 PM
ttt

todd39
November 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
November 4th, 2011, 10:13 PM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
November 11th, 2011, 08:33 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
November 13th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
November 20th, 2011, 08:37 AM
ttt

todd39
November 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
November 23rd, 2011, 10:44 PM
ttt

todd39
November 28th, 2011, 08:38 AM
ttt

leftyhunter
November 28th, 2011, 09:26 AM
bump to find later

todd39
November 28th, 2011, 09:32 AM
thanks lefty

todd39
November 30th, 2011, 08:45 PM
ttt

todd39
December 5th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
December 7th, 2011, 08:24 AM
pm returned

todd39
December 11th, 2011, 08:55 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
December 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM
pm answered

todd39
December 18th, 2011, 11:23 AM
ttt

todd39
December 21st, 2011, 09:52 AM
pm answered

todd39
December 29th, 2011, 11:02 PM
ttt

Tylertaxman
January 1st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Toproc@embarqmail or 903-245-4890

todd39
January 1st, 2012, 11:15 PM
pm sent, i need to know how many and what colors

todd39
January 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM
ttt

todd39
January 5th, 2012, 11:06 PM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
January 7th, 2012, 09:44 AM
ttt

todd39
January 9th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I will be at the ATA show. If you need anything, I will not get to it until Friday. Thanks Todd

todd39
January 13th, 2012, 09:22 AM
back from the show

todd39
January 14th, 2012, 08:21 PM
ttt

todd39
January 15th, 2012, 10:55 PM
ttt

todd39
January 17th, 2012, 09:01 AM
ttt

todd39
January 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
January 22nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
ttt

todd39
January 24th, 2012, 02:07 PM
ttt

todd39
January 25th, 2012, 07:41 AM
I accept paypal and mo's

todd39
January 27th, 2012, 10:59 PM
ttt

todd39
January 31st, 2012, 08:14 AM
ttt

todd39
February 3rd, 2012, 08:42 AM
ttt

todd39
February 8th, 2012, 08:57 AM