PDA

View Full Version : Killer Archery Bow Flashlight Mounts w/ Mini Mags

killerstabs
September 24th, 2011, 05:55 PM
These use the 3/8" work holding holes in the riser, and has a tooless install/removal. Singles are $65, doubles are $95 tyd. Doubles have a toggle switch that mounts on the riser. Lights can easily be removed from rig, and can be adjusted up and down. If you'd rather have a momentary -on pressure switch let me know.

killerstabs
September 24th, 2011, 05:57 PM
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/killerstabs/092411144523.jpg

killerstabs
September 27th, 2011, 10:39 PM
After doing more shooting with the light rig, I'm going to change the switch to a momentary-on pressure switch and do away with the toggle altogether unless its requested. Its much better. Will include a strap that will slide over the p.s. to keep it on for walking into the stand. I have shot my deer target out to 32 yds @ 10 p.m. and you have quick target acquisition using only a single light.

killerstabs
October 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM
The mag light is going to be replaced with a Laser Designator which will give true nightvision without spooking animals. Will come with mounts for both bow and rifles. Price will be around the $150 area. Should have them ready in a week or so. Will close this and start a new thread when they are ready.