PDA

View Full Version : daytona tiger bay area

thehammer
September 24th, 2011, 10:45 PM
this is my first archery season and i will be hunting the tiger bay area. does anyone have any advice on hunting this particular area? im not looking for anyones secret spot, just general advice for the area.

frimps
September 26th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I have not hunted there yet, but I live very close and have spent some time scouting (when I need to lose myself in the woods for a few hours) there over the last few years. Pull it up on google earth before you go out to scout. The second road (off the main road) to the left is a good place to start. About half way down there is a trail on the left that had a lot of rubs the last time I was in there. I will probably be out there some this year as I am no longer on a Florida lease. I am on a lease in Georgia now, but I will spend some time in Tiger Bay when I can. Good luck.

thehammer
September 26th, 2011, 09:51 AM
thanks frimps, are you talking about the north entrance at the four way intersection?

Renegadehunter
September 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM
thanks frimps, are you talking about the north entrance at the four way intersection?

wear snake boots. lots of good sized rattlers out there. trust me on that one. i know of a few of us who have been hit over there. good luck and watch your step in those palmettos.