PDA

View Full Version : Peep Sight on an Old Glory

Sasquatch
March 3rd, 2005, 11:34 PM
I am using a peep sight with a tube but at full draw the tube ( being tied to the cable ) is keeping my peep at a slight angle causing the peep to be a bit blurry. Any suggestions or should I enlarge the opening in the peep, or should I just go with a kisser button and forget the peep? Thanks for your help.

Milhouse
March 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
I have the Fletcher peep (no tube) on my Old Glory, and it comes back perfectly square with my eye every time. Had to adjust it once after the string settled in. I would do away with the rubber tube peep, and get a Fletcher Tru peep.

Kelsnore
March 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
I have the Fletcher peep (no tube) on my Old Glory, and it comes back perfectly square with my eye every time. Had to adjust it once after the string settled in. I would do away with the rubber tube peep, and get a Fletcher Tru peep.

Milhouse speaks the truth. The peep you have (i'm just guessing) is probably a fine line. Quite often the peep aligner on the peep itself, covers part of the veiw. Are you using a loop, (even if not) the Bowtech string is so twist or rotation resistant because of its constuction that a peep tube is not required! You'll gain a little speed, quiet down the bow on the shot, and not fray the heck out of your string! Simply put its a No Brainer!!! :cool: