PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

vhunter
October 17th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Or does it bother anyone else when so called professional hunters pose with there kill and have all there sponsor stuff lined up on or next to the animal like it was the hood of a nascar. I'm getting sick of seeing it and it seems to be getting worse and worse. Just degrating to the animal to me, but maybe it's just me.

ozzz
October 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Think they care about the animal?

bucknut1
October 17th, 2011, 10:34 PM
im with ya on that one, but it pays their bills. I guess its gotta be done.

zap
October 17th, 2011, 10:34 PM
It is what it is...............big money involved.
Bad economy......lotsa competition for that money.

It will get worse before it gets better.

redruff
October 17th, 2011, 10:35 PM
My TV has an off switch on it.

RP5H
October 17th, 2011, 10:36 PM
if scent killer or someone else payed me to hunt id pose with their product

pinski79
October 17th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I don't watch hunting shows much. Even the good ones are pretty stupid. I would pose with stuff for money. I like money

daltongang
October 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM
No different that all those stickers in the back window of our trucks...

Mr. Man
October 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
I lose sleep over it.

jack mac
October 17th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Not sure why it bothers you so much. I could care less. Also not sure how it is degrading to the animal. Perhaps if they dressed the deer up in skimpy undies and had it posed in seductive ways, now that would be degrading.

They get paid to use and advertise that sponsor stuff that is what makes them so called professionals.

vhunter
October 17th, 2011, 10:41 PM
if scent killer or someone else payed me to hunt id pose with their product
I don't think I would. Hunting will never be a job for me. It means more to me than that and so do the animals I kill. I don't mine pictures with bows in them, but when you line up all the other crap next to the deer, it reminds me of victory lane in nascar. Hunting to me means more than that. I think it a bad look to people that may be on the fence about hunting.

HCA Iron Mace
October 17th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Or does it bother anyone else when so called professional hunters pose with there kill and have all there sponsor stuff lined up on or next to the animal like it was the hood of a nascar. I'm getting sick of seeing it and it seems to be getting worse and worse. Just degrating to the animal to me, but maybe it's just me.

I always have my sponsors lined up around me and my animal!!! I love looking back at the pic with all my Friends and family around me!!!!!

vhunter
October 17th, 2011, 10:46 PM
I always have my sponsors lined up around me and my animal!!! I love looking back at the pic with all my Friends and family around me!!!!!

Now that I can deal with. lol

170p&ywhitail
October 17th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Hunting has changed in a major way. Its all about money and its turned into a sports show, same way with the bass fishing. For to long it will only be a rich mans sport. I don't like the direction that it has turned but what do ya do? I guess just enjoy how you hunt and while we still can.

WEEGEE
October 17th, 2011, 11:18 PM
wonder how many hunters, will drag their deer,in to the sporting goods dept. in walmart,for pics.?