PDA

View Full Version : what would be centershot on a hoyt protec 05

Jose Boudreaux
March 6th, 2005, 06:49 PM
forgot what javi told me....playing around with different arrows on my trophy taker spring steel....thanks, JB

Twiztd1
March 6th, 2005, 08:34 PM
3/4".

njshadowwalker
March 6th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Eye it up in line with the stabilzer. Mine is just of of 3/4"

Jose Boudreaux
March 6th, 2005, 10:19 PM
boy I hate that...I thought it was 3/4" on first thought but knew I was wrong, so much for self confidence. :p

I tried the stabilizer thing...not good for me to do

thanks, JB

hansel
March 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
I've eye balled my centershot on both of my hoyt's. Plus they line up with the stabilizer, both shot bullet holes first day out.Guess I'm lucky or good ;)

Jose Boudreaux
March 6th, 2005, 10:58 PM
when I eyeballed it at Javi's I got a bullet hole with the biscuit

not so with the spring steel....but at 3/4" it gave me nice bullet hole..I am playing with it to see how a high tear does...when I put it to give me a high tear I get a consistent high left tear

I put it back to level and I get a bullet hole.....gonna check my groups at 22ft in a second... :D

Doug Brisbane
March 6th, 2005, 11:09 PM
If you can't find a HTM bow vice where you are, try hanging your bow by both cams till your string is level and then place the arrow on the string over the berger button and it will become a plum bob. Gravity will show you where the center. Make sure there is no tension on your nock so that it can hang freely. The HTM bow vice will do all the things that you need to do set up a bow properly for 3rd axis, centershop, nocking point etc. HTM has a cite on the internet where you can get a catalog for all their products. :)