PDA

View Full Version : hows your season going

primosjunkie
October 23rd, 2011, 08:25 PM
Just checking to see how everyones season is going.mines not going as good as I'd like.I'm seeing a lot just not able to get it done.how bout you guys?

cowboyjunky
October 25th, 2011, 08:37 PM
A freind of mine and I are going out to Lake monroe area in november. Have you ever hunted around there? Hes bow hunted for a long time. I am just starting.

Noc-Buster
October 28th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Well here in parke and vigo counties, I have seen a bunch of deer from my stands. I have gotten 2 does so far. I could have killed a doe or a small 4 pt. this morning but I didnt go to town yet to get a bonus cty tag. With the way Im seein deer Im not burning a tag on such a small buck, unless its real late in the late archery season.

kardkutter88
November 15th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I took 2 doe in 20 minutes with my new hoyt bow. This was in October. Last week i spent 24 hours in the stand over 4 days and didn't even shoot a single one. I hope the big guys start moving. A lot of deer hit the ground opening day. Lots of shots were fired.

Chop1
November 15th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Got a doe here in Ms. the first week of October, got a pretty good ten point in pike co. Illinois Sunday morning.

anthonyUSMC
November 21st, 2011, 03:38 PM
I have seen some pretty decent action here in Tippecanoe and White county. This is my first season of deer hunting, archery or gun. I shot an 8 pointer on Veterans day but when I was tracking I lost the blood trail. The next morning we found him and the coyotes beat me to him. They took everything. So my hunt continues for my first deer.

anthonyUSMC
November 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM
Here's my tragedy!

Musgrat
December 15th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Won't be hard to drag. Good 1 sorry about the meat. Plan on taking out some yotes here real soon.

MOPARLVR4406
December 16th, 2011, 01:32 PM
sucks in Rush/Henry counties
seen 4 deer all year and an invasion of gun hunters on the other side of the road
they aren't shooting anything....just runnin everything off
I am probably done for the year due to bad attitude.....tag stew.

HOOSIER55
January 11th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Season in fayette was awesome

Noc-Buster
January 15th, 2012, 11:56 AM
I ended up with 3 does and a nice shotgun buck. I still had acouple tags but lost interest. Overall I'd say I have a great season. I could have taken a few more doe's but was very happy with the 3 I got.1255821

Corn Fed
January 29th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Nice buck Noc-Buster!