PDA

View Full Version : Paper tuned the bow today

njshadowwalker
March 6th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Well i should say i was going to paper tune, but no tuning was needed. 15 shots or so threough the paper from varying distance and guess what.

13 were perfect bullets with a few shots having minor tears i suspect from tq on the grip. Gotta love the cam 1/2. Im a happy customer right now and this explains why the bow has been driving tacks since day one. I got lucky and set it up perfectly. :cool:

jonnybow
March 7th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Got lucky setting up a bow? Nope, didn't happen! :D
You either are good or you had to work at it. Let me know how those broadheads fly, thats the test.

Jon

hansel
March 7th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Hey, my 2 Hoyt's did the same thing, all I did was set centershot, and nock position, and both shoot bullet holes. Not that much work, actually kind of disappionted that it was so easy. You know sometimes you just want to play around with it, but when you have the best, it's easy. :D :D

njshadowwalker
March 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Hey, my 2 Hoyt's did the same thing, all I did was set centershot, and nock position, and both shoot bullet holes. Not that much work, actually kind of disappionted that it was so easy. You know sometimes you just want to play around with it, but when you have the best, it's easy. :D :D

EXACTLY!