PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Peep Sight With HIND SIGHT

wapiti101
March 9th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Replacing PEEP SIGHT With HIND SIGHTAnyone Use The HIND SIGHT or NO PEEP? Pros cons? Sounds interesting to me since I where glasses.

bschwein
March 9th, 2005, 08:50 PM
I didn't like the no peep...Took to much time for me to get things lined out...

Idaho_Elk_Huntr
March 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
I thought the Hind Sight would be great. About 2 weeks after I got it someone on Ebay owned it. Just didnt like it.

Jorge Oliveira
March 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
I don't like peeps, so the No Peep helps my shooting.

Now, if I just could assemble it in the ProTec with the short sight I'm using now... :(

Deezlin
March 10th, 2005, 09:48 AM
I thought the Hind Sight would be great. About 2 weeks after I got it someone on Ebay owned it. Just didnt like it.

Same here!!

fixerupper
March 10th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I shoot the Hindsight and love it. It is a little tricky to initially set up, but once its set its a breeze. I can comfortably shoot both eyes open with my contacts or glasses... (If shooting glasses I do have to move my front sight a tad cause of the "bend" from my astigmatism.)

I will never go back to shooting witha peep again.

Just my 2 cents.

Fixer

Washi
March 10th, 2005, 07:08 PM
It can be hard to switch to if you are used to a peep. I almost ran out of adjustment range on my Bowtech Mighty Might VFT. Covers more of the sight picture than I would like.

Now for the positives. Does work in lower light than a peep. Can shine a light on it and it glows in the dark. Some say they aren't as accurate as a peep but when I'm shooting well I shoot just as good as anyone. No peep rotation worries.

All in all its a pretty good sight and though I've thought about switching to a peep I have kept this because it does work well.