PDA

View Full Version : You know you're addicted to Elk when...............

hardball15
December 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
When you squeeze the shampoo bottle and it sounds exactly like a cow call and you stand there trying to replicate the same sound til it makes you late for work.......

Man I miss September...

Wappkid
December 14th, 2011, 02:34 PM
That's funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

mshred
December 14th, 2011, 02:39 PM
that IS bad. it's gonna be a long off season for you my friend.

although...you may have stumbled on to a great new product...hunter shampoo/elk call all-in-one. get a camo bottle and a "scent free" sticker and you will sell a ton of 'em.

chromes-z7
December 14th, 2011, 02:43 PM
lol

INSEASON
December 14th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Sept should be here soon, now u gotta pack the shampoo too.
The worst problem I have with elk hunting is oct deer look awfull small.

huntnmuleys
December 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
theyre all long off seasons.... hey hardball, how did your antelope hunt go? havent seen ya on here in forever, thought u ditched archerytalk! tried to pm ya but your inbox is full...

cannonman
December 14th, 2011, 02:51 PM
addicted is right!

hardball15
December 14th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Nah, I didnt ditch out, but I did have twins last December......Put that with my 3 year old and it doesnt allow for much FREE TIME! My work has lifted the block on AT though, so it will be nice to check in once in awhile. Did anyone pick up the christmas exchange from where I left off? Ill PM ya on the Hunt...

BigXX78
December 14th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Nah, I didnt ditch out, but I did have twins last December......Put that with my 3 year old and it doesnt allow for much FREE TIME! My work has lifted the block on AT though, so it will be nice to check in once in awhile. Did anyone pick up the christmas exchange from where I left off? Ill PM ya on the Hunt... I feel for you! I have twins too. In a few years, quicker than you'll believe, you'll be able to take them hunting with you. It might reduce your success but will improve your overall enjoyment and family memories. Then, in about 17-20 years, you'll be back on your own chasing bulls, because those kids will be into dating, school and really loud music...at least for a while!

hardball15
December 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
ahh yes, retirement would be nice! Got about 20 years to go!

Mallardbreath
December 14th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I don't know about elk, but every once in awhile, I let out a low belch and it sounds like a big old buck grunt. Then I feel proud of myself.

hardball15
December 14th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I bet you could call one in with a belch. Right place right time.