PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Blind?

trophyhill
December 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM
what do you all think of the Ghost Blind? does it work?

GoosebyFLuFLu
December 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
In like the idea but I think it is small. I prefer laying on the ground on the edge of a field or against a tree rather than being hunched over for a few hours.

Extreme vft17
December 16th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I havent tried it but I did look at them at Cabelas last week. They have 2 sizes. They are expensive and weigh quite a bit. If I could find a good deal on one though I would try it.

hypovolemicshok
December 16th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I watched a video of a couple of guys hunting with one and talked with the guys that used it too. They said the deer know it is there but don't know what to make of it. They did harvest a doe using it but she was watching the blind the entire time. Shot her with a crossbow.

jhorak
December 16th, 2011, 11:29 PM
I borrow one from a friend for a couple of hunts. Decided I hated the thing and would never buy one, or even borrow that one again. I didn't think it blended in well, it was heavy, and I just didn't like it.

trophyhill
December 17th, 2011, 01:27 AM
I borrow one from a friend for a couple of hunts. Decided I hated the thing and would never buy one, or even borrow that one again. I didn't think it blended in well, it was heavy, and I just didn't like it.

after looking at that some more i see that it weighs a little over 8 lbs. thats a little too much weight for my "running & gunning" for deer. and as posted above, it is pretty short.