PDA

View Full Version : Bowmaster bow press usage on a Razortec.I need help and advice

Jason Shore
March 19th, 2005, 12:27 AM
I have just purchased a bowmaster bow press with the adapter brackets to use on my Razortec and have found that the adapter brackets hit the string where it comes off the cams
This is not allowing the brackets to fit flush on the limbs as per the instructions and it is going to put alot of force on the strings and damage them when you tighten the press
What have you guys found with using the bowmaster on the Hoyt bows(Razortec) with the adapter bracket?? Do you or dont you use it??
Thanks for your help it is really appreciated
Jason

fastcamo
March 19th, 2005, 12:41 AM
i use it on my ultratec and viper with no problems, the bracket for the split limp has to go over the cable and under the string, put the hooks over the limbs (one on each side of the cam) top and bottom done the same way then begin to tighten it up. it looks like its going to hit the string at first, but it wont do anything to it, the string starts to relax and the cable is now taking the load.

Jorge Oliveira
March 19th, 2005, 06:07 AM
I don't know about the RazorTec, but I've been using a Bowmaster in my ProTec LX without problems.