PDA

View Full Version : Bowtech Insanity

Swamphunter305
January 15th, 2012, 06:19 PM
If anyone wants to check out the new bowtech insanity they have one at Blessed Archery in Miami,Fl just give them a call 305-474-2988

zasy99
January 28th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Yes indeed.

The guys at Blessed Archery are awesome, they stayed late tonight and we got my bow build completed and dialed in.
Bowtech Insanity CPX Black Ops with Spot Hogg Hunter sight, Apache Carbon arrow rest, Tight Spot quiver and many extra accessories.

Props to Armando / Roberto / Joel for their excellent service, advice and patience throughout the build.

bg305
February 2nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Where is this shop at??? By any chance is armando that your talking about FHP???

Simeo
February 14th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Where is this shop at??? By any chance is armando that your talking about FHP???

Blessed Archery is located at 4980 nw 165th st, Unit a-7, Miami Gardens, FL 33014 (taken from their facebook page)

Never been there because that's way too north for me. Plus I hear these guys are really new and personally I prefer old wisdom over new stuff, especially when it comes to hunting. Animals haven't changed much in the past few years you know?

I prefer John Waterhouse down at Best Edge Archery. His address is 12385 Southwest 129th Court #10, Miami, FL and phone 786.266.8413 (taken from his website)

John's incredibly knowledgeable about bowhunting and competition shooting because he's been in it over 25+ years. He's always been very helpful and courtious with me and I've got two bows from him. A Hoyt Ultratec and Hoyt Gamemaster II. If your south, give him a call. If your north give Blessed a call. If your in the middle I'd go for John.