PDA

View Full Version : Archery Clubs and Ranges

AK_Guy
February 1st, 2012, 12:30 AM
Hi... I am considering a job offer for a position in Louisville, KY. I am a bow hunter and am interested in joining an archery club. I saw Chickasaw Archery Club in Shepherdsville, Boone County Bowhunters in Florence, Kentucky's Best Archery Club in London and East Kentucky Archery Inc in Allen. By looking at Google Earth, I see the Shepherdsville is the closest to Louisville. Are there any in Louisville? If not, is there enough interest to start one if there was a location available? Do you go to Indiana?

Da Vinci
February 4th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Chickasaw is where you want to be. Good club, lots of options. They hold the State indoor every year. Looking at a 1.5-2 hour drive to get up here to boone county. Still a really good club. Just a bit of a haul from Louisville.

AK_Guy
February 5th, 2012, 04:03 AM
DaVinci... Thanks for the response. I was really hoping for something closer to Louisville. I could see driving there occassionally (it sounds great), but I like to shoot a couple of times a week and that drive is a bit much. Do you know if there is a range closer?

4shotshy
February 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM
i think there is a club just out of new albany in. on route 60 sliver creek just off of i65 20 25 miles north of louisville post on in. site and see if any one can give you more info