PDA

View Full Version : The MOST OFFENSIVE thing I have EVER SEEN.

brd556
March 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I am not sure where they got the "BALLS" to put this up, but this flag
was raised over the Democratic headquarters in Florida. On this flag
the stars that represent the 50 states were replaced by the face of
Obamanation.

This might be the sickest thing I have ever seen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/yfz450air/obamaflag2640.jpg

Spreggy
March 14th, 2012, 12:15 PM
(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
The flag code. (http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html#173)

Gettingclose
March 14th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Awful

callou2131
March 14th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Is that a picture of chairman Mao on that flag? Oh no wait... I see it now. It is dear leader.

hunt1up
March 14th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Now that is a flag I would burn.

I like Meat
March 14th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Scum

mattawamkeag
March 14th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Obamanation.

That's the sickest thing you've ever seen?

...don't get out much, do you.

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 12:56 PM

yeap.

most offensive thing I have seen is Romney/Newt/Santorum in the GOP race :vom:

mattawamkeag
March 14th, 2012, 01:14 PM
yeap.

...if I make a sound proof bunker big enough for two, will you come sit in it with me?

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 01:16 PM
yeap.

Now now juan... we were startin to be doin so well.....

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 01:20 PM
...if I make a sound proof bunker big enough for two, will you come sit in it with me?

:love: anytime :amen:

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 01:22 PM

He can't help himself. He drank too much Paul-aid.

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 01:23 PM
He can't help himself. He drank too much Paul-aid.

:rolleyes: if the GOP had a cheerleading team, you would be the Capt :amen:

:kiss: Sorry Cohort, cant stand them :nono:

Indychris
March 14th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I'd bet that this is a flag even Obama would pledge allegiance to… http://www.indy-archer.com/smileys/mathews_tongue.gif

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/vets-angry-over-american-flag-featuring-obama/nLR5Q/#comments

Tempers are flaring over a version of the American flag flying in Lake County. A veterans group says the flag is an outrage.

The flag, which features a picture of President Obama, was taken down Tuesday

I've truly got to wonder what kind of person would take the American Flag and impose a picture of the President in place of the stars. Granted, many dems would have a problem with this, too, but this is an obvious example of 'O'dolatry in my mind. Clearly some people simply worship this man. http://www.indy-archer.com/smileys/mathews_nervous.gif

BTW, there's a vid on the page that shows the flag if you didn't catch it.

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 01:31 PM
He can't help himself. He drank too much Paul-aid. Well Paul came in 3rd in Hawaii.... better than he's done in lots of places... and I was really surprised. We had our caucus last night. It was funny... I had to comment on it to the missuse.... about 10 local (other than haole... white) and about 50 or so less than on retirement. Shows me that the haoles are still running thing for Hawaii... but it's nice, though my guy came in second, to run things for everyone else... so if you ever think voting don't matter... :grin:

Indychris
March 14th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Oops! I just posted a thread about this same thing. Sorry for the duplicate. :embara:

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1719042

BUCKSTER
March 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM

LOL>.....kinda what I was thinking

Indychris
March 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, just saw that. Scanned before I posted but didn't see anything. Just missed it. Mods can delete at will.

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah, just saw that. Scanned before I posted but didn't see anything. Just missed it. Mods can delete at will.

:kiss:

BUCKSTER
March 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I'd bet that this is a flag even Obama would pledge allegiance to… http://www.indy-archer.com/smileys/mathews_tongue.gif

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/vets-angry-over-american-flag-featuring-obama/nLR5Q/#comments

I've truly got to wonder what kind of person would take the American Flag and impose a picture of the President in place of the stars. Granted, many dems would have a problem with this, too, but this is an obvious example of 'O'dolatry in my mind. Clearly some people simply worship this man. http://www.indy-archer.com/smileys/mathews_nervous.gif

BTW, there's a vid on the page that shows the flag if you didn't catch it.

No doubt people worship him just as people worship many people......such as their pastors, professional sports players, entertainers, other politicians, I guess all I can add is that it's peoples free will choice to worship whom ever they want

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 02:07 PM
No doubt people worship him just as people worship many people......such as their pastors, professional sports players, entertainers, other politicians, I guess all I can add is that it's peoples free will choice to worship whom ever they want

This is desecration... not worship... or maybe desecration involving worship

Huntin4Elk
March 14th, 2012, 02:09 PM

HA HA HA.....I agree.

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Well Paul came in 3rd in Hawaii.... better than he's done in lots of places... and I was really surprised. We had our caucus last night. It was funny... I had to comment on it to the missuse.... about 10 local (other than haole... white) and about 50 or so less than on retirement. Shows me that the haoles are still running thing for Hawaii... but it's nice, though my guy came in second, to run things for everyone else... so if you ever think voting don't matter... :grin:

Paul came in 3rd? Give him the White House! That has to be good enough! LOL!

BUCKSTER
March 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM
This is desecration... not worship... or maybe desecration involving worship

I don't see it as desecration bad flag etiquette yes but not desecration

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM
:rolleyes: if the GOP had a cheerleading team, you would be the Capt :amen:

:kiss: Sorry Cohort, cant stand them :nono:

No, I'm the captain of the give common sense to followers club.

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I don't see it as desecration bad flag etiquette yes but not desecration

don't you know they would get mad if you burned that obama flag!

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 02:33 PM
No, I'm the captain of the give common sense to followers club.

:rolleyes:
yeah, your "common sense" involves voting for a guy with the same views & support for the same policies & calling that "change" :doh:

no thanks.

Warbow
March 14th, 2012, 02:36 PM
LOL>.....kinda what I was thinking

That was my first thought. There are millions of people suffering and dying around the world and the most disgusting thing he's ever seen is a flag. :p

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I don't see it as desecration bad flag etiquette yes but not desecrationHow is a picture of that narcissist on our flag not desecration?

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 02:40 PM

:doh: well of course, its not YOUR flag to burn :doh:

How is a picture of that narcissist on our flag not desecration?

what is in the flag code?

BUCKSTER
March 14th, 2012, 02:42 PM

I'm sure they would.....meh!

How is a picture of that narcissist on our flag not desecration?

Because this is the Flag.

some flag with Obama on it and red/white stripes is not the USA's flag.......

MN_Chick
March 14th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I have to agree with the others- if that's the most offensive/ disgusting thing you've ever seen then yor priorities are seriously screwed up.

Human trafficing, child prostitution, kids being murdered by their own parents, adults thinking that having sex with a virgin (no matter how young) will cure aids... those things are all highly offensive, disturbing and disgusting.

A picture on a flag? That's simple bad manners.

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm sure they would.....meh!

Ok... Point taken.... But.... I still feel that it is DESECRATION. I'm vindicated.... the flag code says that it is DESECRATION!....

brd556
March 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM
OK, I have to clarify by saying that it is the "sickest political maneuver" I have ever seen.
To desecrate the US flag by putting any "leader" on it just wrong. (using that term, leader,
very loosely). Its the same political propaganda that was used by Chairman Mao in China
and Stallin in Russia.

The flag code strictly forbids putting anyone's face or likeness on the flag. To do so is
offensive to anyone who fought for or gave their life for this country.

Indychris
March 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM
And I disagree for this reason: the person who made/used that flag was clearly attempting to suggest that Obama is the epitome of Americanism, and that he clearly is the focus of America. They didn't use the pattern of a state flag, or the communist flag or a picture of a crescent moon; they used the pattern of the AMERICAN flag, removing the historic symbolism of the individual states unified, and replaced it with a picture of possibly the most committed adherent to nationalism/communism that we've seen elected to the office of POTUS. I don't think the replacement of the stars with Obama was because of convenient placement. I believe it was a philosophical choice. It was clearly desecration, IMO.

http://www.indy-archer.com/smileys/mathews_peace.gif

BUCKSTER
March 14th, 2012, 04:08 PM
And I disagree for this reason: the person who made/used that flag was clearly attempting to suggest that Obama is the epitome of Americanism, and that he clearly is the focus of America. They didn't use the pattern of a state flag, or the communist flag or a picture of a crescent moon; they used the pattern of the AMERICAN flag, removing the historic symbolism of the individual states unified, and replaced it with a picture of possibly the most committed adherent to nationalism/communism that we've seen elected to the office of POTUS. I don't think the replacement of the stars with Obama was because of convenient placement. I believe it was a philosophical choice. It was clearly desecration, IMO.

http://www.indy-archer.com/smileys/mathews_peace.gif

And that is certainly fine for you to view it that way. I don't because the US Flag is not Obama and Obama is not the flag.....

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 04:37 PM
And that is certainly fine for you to view it that way. I don't because the US Flag is not Obama and Obama is not the flag.....Agreed... but the Code does state.... and this is clearly to represent the American Flag.

In my resident opinions of course... :grin: :cool::beer:

BUCKSTER
March 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Agreed... but the Code does state.... and this is clearly to represent the American Flag.

In my resident opinions of course... :grin: :cool::beer:

and does the Code have any legally binding authority to it?

The answer would be no.....it is a set of guidelines only.

http://www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/RL30243.pdf

that is not to dismiss that some of you see it as desecration, I get that I find people wearing the flag as a dewcap or shirt or pants disrespectful.....each to their own I guess

MN_Chick
March 14th, 2012, 05:23 PM
OK, I have to clarify by saying that it is the "sickest political maneuver" I have ever seen.
To desecrate the US flag by putting any "leader" on it just wrong. (using that term, leader,
very loosely). Its the same political propaganda that was used by Chairman Mao in China
and Stallin in Russia.

The flag code strictly forbids putting anyone's face or likeness on the flag. To do so is
offensive to anyone who fought for or gave their life for this country.

That's better. And I can agree with most of that.

frankchugga
March 14th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Obamanation.

Agreed, this is far worst than watching the twin towers collapsing.

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 07:00 PM

You argue for the sake of arguing, all the while throwing common sense and intelligence to the curb. I can't wait until you get over the fact you don't like it that I say Paul is a loon. Then and maybe only then wil we see decent posts from you instead of posting to argue. I can't wait for the day....

Claydee
March 14th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Just go to show how far over the edge the democrats have gone in the last 30 years. OBAMINATION!!!

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 07:04 PM
You argue for the sake of arguing, all the while throwing common sense and intelligence to the curb. I can't wait until you get over the fact you don't like it that I say Paul is a loon. Then and maybe only then wil we see decent posts from you instead of posting to argue. I can't wait for the day....

you are such a :drama: queen, bet you could win more Oscars than Meryl Streep :p

go burn ANYTHING that does NOT belong to YOU, see if people get pissed :doh:

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM

you are such a :drama: queen, bet you could win more Oscars than Meryl Streep :p

go burn ANYTHING that does NOT belong to YOU, see if people get pissed :doh:

See what it took to get you to agree! Btw, nice name calling.

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 07:10 PM
See what it took to get you to agree! Btw, nice name calling.

Agree to what? that you cant burn other peoples property? :doh:

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Agree to what? that you cant burn other peoples property? :doh:

That they would be mad as hell if you burn their flag, but they are the type that would have no problem burning OUR flag. Funny how stuff can fly right over the heads of some...:RockOn:

RNT
March 14th, 2012, 11:53 PM

Sorry couldnt pass that up.:wink:

rattus58
March 15th, 2012, 12:31 AM

what is in the flag code? http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html#173 From Spreggy's post earlier.