PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock can dish it out, but he can't take it...

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Last I remembered, Chris Rock said the Tea Party was racist. I guess he feels the need to attack the camera man when asked about it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/comedian-chris-rock-attacks-camera-during-interview-with-author-jason-mattera/

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 07:37 PM
did you see the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IzDLGk0tvas#!

have you see what the guy does?

Also, Mattera’s strategy of approaching opponents and surprising them (or “ambushing” them as some have described it) has come under fire in the past. While some admire the information he is able to gather, not everyone — even some conservatives — believes that setting figures up with on-the-spot questioning is the best way to get viable answers. The Blaze will be exploring this discussion more in the future.

callou2131
March 14th, 2012, 07:37 PM
hes an idiot. Uses the word cracker constantly, then calls others racist. I think Pookie has been hitting the pipe again.

callou2131
March 14th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Sure he was set up. But you shut your mouth and keep walking, You dont grab someones private property and destroy it.

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 07:38 PM
did you see the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IzDLGk0tvas#!

have you see what the guy does?

And?

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 07:42 PM
And?

see post 4. you get in someones face, you might get hurt, that said, agree with Callou, Chris should have just left w/o making it worse.

Soocom1
March 14th, 2012, 07:43 PM
How many times has Michael Moor been assaulted by the subjects that he ambushed?

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM
see post 4. you get in someones face, you might get hurt, that said, agree with Callou, Chris should have just left w/o making it worse.

He didn't get in his face the way you are purporting...sorry!

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 07:53 PM
He didn't get in his face the way you are purporting...sorry!

did you watch the video? he gets Chris to turn around for the camera, when he ask's the question, Chris tries to leave, when the guy gets BACK on Chris's face, Chris loses it & turn on the camera guy since the other guy was blocking his way :doh:

if this would have happened to ANYONE on the GOP, you would be screaming for assault charges :doh:
even conservatives agree the style the guy uses sucks :doh:

rattus58
March 14th, 2012, 07:58 PM
hes an idiot. Uses the word cracker constantly, then calls others racist. I think Pookie has been hitting the pipe again. Isn't he ever... :grin:

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
hes an idiot. Uses the word cracker constantly, then calls others racist. I think Pookie has been hitting the pipe again.

only white people are racist :amen:

:doh:

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
did you watch the video? he gets Chris to turn around for the camera, when he ask's the question, Chris tries to leave, when the guy gets BACK on Chris's face, Chris loses it & turn on the camera guy since the other guy was blocking his way :doh:

if this would have happened to ANYONE on the GOP, you would be screaming for assault charges :doh:
even conservatives agree the style the guy uses sucks :doh:

You may want to take your cry baby glasses off and watch it again. The camera was never in his face, until Rock charged it. You are funny...wrong, but funny!

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 08:03 PM
only white people are racist :amen:

:doh:

You may want to think twice before you use the amen. Check out the racist or ignorant thread.

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 08:05 PM
You may want to take your cry baby glasses off and watch it again. The camera was never in his face, until Rock charged it. You are funny...wrong, but funny!

need a timeline?
1:14 Chris turns to camera & waves, he wants nothing with it.
1:15 guy starts asking about the TEA party comments
1:26 Chris gets stuck with the reporter & camera guy against the door

play stupid games, win stupid prizes, reporter is an idiot, Chris is another one, you make stupid comments & someone will call you out on them.

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 08:08 PM
need a timeline?
1:14 Chris turns to camera & waves, he wants nothing with it.
1:15 guy starts asking about the TEA party comments
1:26 Chris gets stuck with the reporter & camera guy against the door

play stupid games, win stupid prizes, reporter is an idiot, Chris is another one, you make stupid comments & someone will call you out on them.

You mean you make stupid assumtions and you get called out. It's on video, Juan, for all to see. Rock attacked!

jkcerda
March 14th, 2012, 08:11 PM
You mean you make stupid assumtions and you get called out. It's on video, Juan, for all to see. Rock attacked!

someone gets like that on YOUR face, you would retaliate as well, I sure as hell know I would. thats why even conservatives question the reporters methods :doh:

yes, Chris IS a freaking re-tard., as Callou mentioned, he should have just walked away.

I like Meat
March 14th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Rock is just another Obamabot punk.....

citrus
March 14th, 2012, 08:24 PM
someone gets like that on YOUR face, you would retaliate as well, I sure as hell know I would. thats why even conservatives question the reporters methods :doh:

yes, Chris IS a freaking re-tard., as Callou mentioned, he should have just walked away.
Just walk away Juan, just walk away. Especially when you get owned!

ZenBubba
March 15th, 2012, 01:54 AM
I would have knocked the interviewer out to serve as a warning to all the other crazies.

sticshooter
March 15th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Nah I see rock boy going crazy because the guy asked him about the tea party. I would not have attacked him like that. Rock should be charged and get some anger management.maybe Mr.RocK should lay off the rock? Zen you see the interviewer as a crazy??? what video did you watch?

citrus
March 15th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Nah I see rock boy going crazy because the guy asked him about the tea party. I would not have attacked him like that. Rock should be charged and get some anger management.maybe Mr.RocK should lay off the rock? Zen you see the interviewer as a crazy??? what video did you watch?

He is blindly going along with Juan, evidently. It was definitely a set-up, but not an attack by the cameraman.

IChim2
March 15th, 2012, 09:12 AM
I think it would have been been funny if CR gave the stupid arse reporter a knuckle sandwich...than walked away.I'm a big CR fan...funny guy.

citrus
March 15th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I think it would have been been funny if CR gave the stupid arse reporter a knuckle sandwich...than walked away.I'm a big CR fan...funny guy.

Yeah funny, but only wants it his way. Nice you can over look that.

IChim2
March 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM
He didn't get in his face the way you are purporting...sorry!I bet if that would have been M Romney...or G Bush you would have defended them.

IChim2
March 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM
If a couple of you watched the video instead of paying attention about him being black....CR did try to walk/get away from the punk arse reporter.....but the reporter keep on him.

ctmartinshooter
March 15th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah, you seem like you're quite familiar with Chris Rock's body of work.

BUCKSTER
March 15th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Buckster wondering why people care sooooo much about what celebrities think/say......oh ya so some guy can make money of of what celebrities think/say......:doh:

citrus
March 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I bet if that would have been M Romney...or G Bush you would have defended them.

Coming back to the cameraman...no!

Silver Pine
March 15th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I would have knocked the interviewer out to serve as a warning to all the other crazies.

If a couple of you watched the video instead of paying attention about him being black....CR did try to walk/get away from the punk arse reporter.....but the reporter keep on him.

In the past, Hollyweird entertainers have attacked, spit on, and punched people asking them embareassing questions in public and the cameramen recording it. Asking a question in a public setting is not considered an assult or illegal. Punching someone and destroying property is. The Hollyweird-types have been arrested and fined. That should have served as a warning to the Chris Rock-types unless they lost their common sense because they were hurtin' and between doses of "medication".

Who said Chris Rock acted like an AH for being black? Are you playing the race card? Chris Rock acted like an angry AH because he is an AH.

:cocktail:

Silver Pine
March 15th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I bet if that would have been M Romney...or G Bush you would have defended them.

:chortle:

Yeah, Romney and Bush have never been "surprised" in public with embareassing questions. :rofl:

Butt if they had :rolleyes: I'm sure they would have physically attacked the camerman (in your mind, anyway).

I don't know if your statement is more funny or sad?

Soocom1
March 15th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I wonder if they knew something back then that we dont today??

http://www.bard.org/education/studyguides/shakespeare/actors.html

The status of the actor in society has never been entirely stable but has fluctuated from the beginnings of the theatre to the present day. The ancient Greeks often considered actors as servants of Dionysus, and their performances were a sort of religious rite. Roman actors, often slaves, were seen as the scraps of society, only one step above gladiators. In medieval Europe, both the theatre and the actor, suppressed by the Catholic Church, were almost non-existent but gradually re-emerged in the form of the liturgy and, later, the Mystery plays. The actors of Shakespeare’s age also saw fluctuations in reputation; actors were alternately classified as “vagabonds and sturdy beggars,” as an act of Parliament in 1572 defined them, and as servants of noblemen.
As early as 1482, noblemen such as Richard, duke of Gloucester (later Richard III), the earl of Essex, and Lord Arundel kept acting companies among their retainers. But other than these select groups protected by nobles, actors lived lives of danger and instability because when they abandoned their respectable trades, they also left behind the comfort and protection of the trade guilds.

fap1800
March 15th, 2012, 12:14 PM

Isn't that what a "reporter" is supposed to do? He merely asked a question about his TP comments.

Another piece of information that seems to be absent is the fact that the cameraman is actually a camerawoman. That's right Rock...yous a tough guy assaulting a woman and throwing her camera. Rock also challenged Mattera to "throw down"...conveniently he was positioned behind his bodyguards.

Just more double standards from the lefty loons that make up Hollywood.

citrus
March 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Isn't that what a "reporter" is supposed to do? He merely asked a question about his TP comments.

Another piece of information that seems to be absent is the fact that the cameraman is actually a camerawoman. That's right Rock...yous a tough guy assaulting a woman and throwing her camera. Rock also challenged Mattera to "throw down"...conveniently he was positioned behind his bodyguards.

Ooh, nice input! Rock is even more of a turd, after finding that out!

fap1800
March 15th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Ooh, nice input! Rock is even more of a turd, after finding that out!

Mattera was on the local talk show here in Philly this morning. He claims he's a fan of Rock's comedy and fans of most of the Hollywood elites he basically calls out as hypocrites in his book. He wanted to bring to everyone's attention that these same turds don't play by their own rules. He used Springstein as an example. Here's a guy that calls on all the rich to pay more in taxes and so called "represents" the working man with his new hit song, but yet takes advantage of NJ tax loopholes on his 200 acre "farm." He has just enough animals on his property, which allows him to avoid 98% of his property taxes. Mattera made the point that Jon Runyan (former RT for the Philadelphia Eagles and now Republican Congressman in south Jersey) did the exact same thing on his property prior to his election (which is perfectly legal) and was lambasted by the local media and political left in the area...but The Boss gets a pass. Pfft!!

Silver Pine
March 15th, 2012, 04:19 PM

A woman? Chris Rock attacked a woman? What has Hanoi Jane or Pelosi or Fluke said about this? Are they calling for a boycott of CR's movies or comedy appearences?

Probably not.

fap1800
March 15th, 2012, 04:25 PM
A woman? Chris Rock attacked a woman? What has Hanoi Jane or Pelosi or Fluke said about this? Are they calling for a boycott of CR's movies or comedy appearences?

Probably not.

You're silly...conservative women don't count. Duh.

citrus
March 15th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Mattera was on the local talk show here in Philly this morning. He claims he's a fan of Rock's comedy and fans of most of the Hollywood elites he basically calls out as hypocrites in his book. He wanted to bring to everyone's attention that these same turds don't play by their own rules. He used Springstein as an example. Here's a guy that calls on all the rich to pay more in taxes and so called "represents" the working man with his new hit song, but yet takes advantage of NJ tax loopholes on his 200 acre "farm." He has just enough animals on his property, which allows him to avoid 98% of his property taxes. Mattera made the point that Jon Runyan (former RT for the Philadelphia Eagles and now Republican Congressman in south Jersey) did the exact same thing on his property prior to his election (which is perfectly legal) and was lambasted by the local media and political left in the area...but The Boss gets a pass. Pfft!!

Typical political hypocrisy.