PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one???

Michael A
April 24th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Find it pretty frustrating to see the same questions asked over and over in the Gen Form. Sometimes the same question is asked in mutiple threads the same day. It's going to be 15 degress on Mon., should I wear warm clothes??? ect ect ect

Guess thats why I like it here. My .02 cents Mike

25ft-up
April 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Yup, had to escape the insanity myself. If a thread goes over a page, it's because it turned into an argument.

Tu-co
April 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Nope, that's why we're here. Thanks for askin.

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Yep, has always been like that

What is the best bow
What is the best arrow
How do I get sponsored.

Though the fighting is worse than I remember.

I am on several forums and they all have the same questions repeated, bigger the forum, the faster they are repeated

supernova
April 24th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I quit going there. I got enough friends in real life that know about any archery question I have. I come here to hang out with archers and have fun.

Tu-co
April 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM
How do you get sponsored?

supernova
April 24th, 2012, 04:04 PM
That is too easy. However, it is a lot of work.

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Simple. Shoot it in the middle and stay out of trouble.

supernova
April 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Simple. Shoot it in the middle and stay out of trouble.
That second part will cause him difficulty

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Ya, seems to trip up some.

supernova
April 24th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Ya, seems to trip up some.
BTW - How is your shooting going??

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 05:16 PM
So I moved a lot in the past 10 months so I had my bows packed up. I got both the recurve and compound out Sunday. I want to take then to the 4H practice Thursday so they can see target bows. Unfortunately while they were in the bow cases someone ( I suspect goblins) got in there and switch limbs because my bows MUST be 10 pounds heavier than when I packed them away. I am happy with my shooting the first day but was unable to pull them back yesterday. Ha ha. Oops

huntnfishnut
April 24th, 2012, 05:17 PM

Buy a shirt

supernova
April 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM
So I moved a lot in the past 10 months so I had my bows packed up. I got both the recurve and compound out Sunday. I want to take then to the 4H practice Thursday so they can see target bows. Unfortunately while they were in the bow cases someone ( I suspect goblins) got in there and switch limbs because my bows MUST be 10 pounds heavier than when I packed them away. I am happy with my shooting the first day but was unable to pull them back yesterday. Ha ha. Oops
Great to see you working with the youth.

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I am super excited. I worked with college students for over ten years and was going through major withdrawal. I am so excited to hook up with a local youth archery program. Very different than what I am used to but their coach is great and totally interested in hearing my input.

You shooting?

Michael A
April 24th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the input.

I feel better now.

REDHDCHARM
April 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM

LOL Dangnubit Goblins. :lol: :wink: You wait and see... They'll feel like featherweights in no time. :wink:

Thanks for the input.

I feel better now.

So what is the temperature there? :D :lol: :grin: :wink:

~~~

SARASR
April 24th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I hear you, couple of my favorites

What bow should I get and

Pick my arrow for me

Peteyur
April 24th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Buy a shirt

Love it!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I did and now I can shoot bad and everybody can wonder how I got sponsored and they arn't LOL

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Can you look at my form ( though now it has it's own section )

Brand X is the best/worst

What does So-and-so shoot?

There used to be a lot of threads about certain pro's behavior (but it looks like the mods are cracking the whip?)

G33k
April 24th, 2012, 07:12 PM
LOL Dangnubit Goblins. :lol: :wink: You wait and see... They'll feel like featherweights in no time. :wink:

~~~
I hope so! I think I am gonna set up my back up bows with lighter limbs.

I had a friend that used to be at the OTC but was coaching instead. The kids convinced her to demo so she got out her recurve. While at full draw a kid shouted out 'Are you supposed to Shake like that?'

Awww, kids.

REDHDCHARM
April 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I hope so! I think I am gonna set up my back up bows with lighter limbs.

I had a friend that used to be at the OTC but was coaching instead. The kids convinced her to demo so she got out her recurve. While at full draw a kid shouted out 'Are you supposed to Shake like that?'

Awww, kids.

:chortle: They do say the funniest things! ............. Stilll laughing....

~~~

The Sentinel
April 24th, 2012, 08:10 PM
It is great place to learn about all Bowtech's flaking issues.

Destroyer
April 25th, 2012, 08:03 AM
It's going to be 15 degress on Mon., should I wear warm clothes???

So..... should we?

Michael A
April 25th, 2012, 08:29 AM

So what is the temperature there? :D :lol: :grin: :wink:

~~~ Temps are not bad, in the fifties

but its so windy that one should really be wearing a weathervane on their head....just to be safe

Michael A
April 25th, 2012, 08:33 AM
So..... should we?
Yes and polar fleece from Cabela's is the best cause my neighbors, boyfriends uncle says so.

And he shoots a Mathews bow w/ Rage broadheads so he knows what he's talking about

Tu-co
April 25th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Yes and polar fleece from Cabela's is the best cause my neighbors, boyfriends uncle says so.

And he shoots a Mathews bow w/ Rage broadheads so he knows what he's talking about

Yeah, but what is his post count?

Michael A
April 25th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Yeah, but what is his post count?

Prob zero

No lectricity in his trailer thus no puter

Josh_Putman
April 27th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Prob zero

No lectricity in his trailer thus no puter

Amateur....:tongue: