PDA

View Full Version : Great summer deal on a cetral Florida hog hunt

firehuntfish
June 18th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I just came back from another great bowhunt with Arbuckle Marsh Outfitters located near Sebring, Fl. Anybody looking for a challenging bow hunt on wild hogs that are not being bayed by dogs or cornered in a pen, you need to give them a call. They gladly cater to bowhunters, and have tree stands and blinds set up near feeders and hot trails. The shot opportunities are excellent. This is not a guaranteed hunt by any means, but I have hunted there dozens of times and I always have had shot opportunities if I wanted them...

My wife and I have hunted with Arbuckle for many years now, and we always have a great experience. Bob Mayworth, the outfitter, has become a friend of ours over the years, and he asked be to pass on a summer special they are offering open to anyone, any day of the week, through the rest of June, July, and August. $100 per hog regardless of size... You can shoot a trophy boar or a meat hog of your choice... Doesn't matter. Hunt fee is included in the flat $100 rate. Free ice, and dressing the hog is offered if you wish...

Give Bob Mayworth a call and mention this AT post to get the summer rate (863-381-2438)... Feel free to PM me with any questions about the hunt itself...