PDA

View Full Version : pse bows are the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY HANDS DOWN!!!!!!

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 01:53 PM
pse leading the industry this year and many more to come !!!!

BP1992
December 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Agreed.....:thumbs_up

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM
one thing i know we have needed our own space its awsome !
Agreed.....:thumbs_up

Bow Me
December 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Cool.

Hokiehunter06
December 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Yes indeed.

dhom
December 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
I like this! Hopefully this will eliminate some of the bashing and we can get down to useful exchange of information.

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM
absolutley!!!!1000% agree !!!!
I like this! Hopefully this will eliminate some of the bashing and we can get down to useful exchange of information.

swampybuck
December 6th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I still say we should tell the other shooters their brand is slow and ugly .Hehehe(evil laugh)

WCH
December 6th, 2012, 04:20 PM
This is awesome, great idea. I always hated posting certain things because it would inevitably lead to bashing.

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Aint dat da trufff
i still say we should tell the other shooters their brand is slow and ugly .hehehe(evil laugh)

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Agreed....PSE is taking over on the line and in the woods!

Daniel Boone
December 6th, 2012, 04:32 PM
PSE sure has stepped it up in the last few years.

Producing some fine bows.
DB

WCH
December 6th, 2012, 04:36 PM
PSE sure has stepped it up in the last few years.

Producing some fine bows.
DB
I feel like they were doing good when they had browning ar and pse, but once the x-forces came and the moneymaker they sky rocketed. They should, they're incredible.

indiana redneck
December 6th, 2012, 06:02 PM
PSE makes a fine quality bow.

Sent from "dumb redneck" using "smartphone";)

TimmyZ7
December 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I totally agree. I made the switch from Mathews and it was a night and day difference. I prefer the PSE grip over anyother. I can sling 485gr. arrows at 312fps and making 105k.e. Not many other bows are shooting as fast while being incredibly smooth as the Evo.

R u kidding me
December 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Performance Shooting Equipment...what more need be said!

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Precision Shooting Equipment...what more need be said!
Fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 06:38 PM
love this place thats right pse bow comes to ANY range and when your up to the line in 3d or spot all the rest are like patrons at a strip bar drolling like toddlers when they see a pse LIVE IN PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!! let me see they have been caught ! mmmm destroyed its self ! sr71 down ! monster been running skeered !mmmm diamond has a flaw in it ! best part about a pse its built on engineering , not over hyped graphics and pics of a fan boy smelling like (USHER) looking like a skid row groupie backstage at a boy band concert!!!! IMHO of course !

xSHIFTxNASTYx
December 6th, 2012, 06:43 PM
My first bow was a PSE Nova, and my next bow is going to be the 2013 PSE DNA - 'nuff said.

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 06:46 PM
enuff said i agree (but they cant handle the truff) pse has backed them all backwards 3 yrs !!!!
My first bow was a PSE Nova, and my next bow is going to be the 2013 PSE DNA - 'nuff said.

detroyer340
December 6th, 2012, 06:53 PM

Says who!!

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Says who!!

Says the bow they just produced!

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 06:57 PM
they have a place for you to play why come over to the big boy toy room ??? makes zero sence !!!!
Says who!!

ynothc
December 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I knew i picked the right brand for my first bow. Don't plan on changing brands either. Of the higher end bows they offer that I want, seems everyone that already has them says nothing but good things about them. And if this stinger 3g I just bought shoots as good as I think it does, I can't even imagine how much nicer the higher end models shoot. Seems I'll be PSE for life

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 07:05 PM
that brand that spends millions on bromance pics has already got a retro refit kit being sent our for the demos ! which in turns means thats a full line interuption wow they say catch us if you can ,OHHH i just spit beer all over the screen OOPS !!!!

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I knew i picked the right brand for my first bow. Don't plan on changing brands either. Of the higher end bows they offer that I want, seems everyone that already has them says nothing but good things about them. And if this stinger 3g I just bought shoots as good as I think it does, I can't even imagine how much nicer the higher end models shoot. Seems I'll be PSE for life

I have gotten the same bug, no matter what others produce, I just can't make the switch. I have been with pse the last few years and I just can't switch, but their bows are awesome!!! Pse will always have a spot in my stable.

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 07:10 PM
that brand that spends millions on bromance pics has already got a retro refit kit being sent our for the demos ! which in turns means thats a full line interuption wow they say catch us if you can ,OHHH i just spit beer all over the screen OOPS !!!!

OMG. Please stop. For claiming to be that kook Polkat's wife, you are not very lady like....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Bow Me
December 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM
PSE sucks!!!

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf you dont shoot Pse,Why even bother?..Right Rod...:smile:

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:15 PM
If you dont shoot Pse,Why even bother?..Right Rod...:smile:

Ain't that the truth!! Lol

detroyer340
December 6th, 2012, 07:17 PM

What? Another 6" brace height bow that shoots 345 and looks like the other 15 x forces out already. Oh yeah and you can sell that DNA for $300 in 6 months lol

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:19 PM
What? Another 6" brace height bow that shoots 345 and looks like the other 15 x forces out already. Oh yeah and you can sell that DNA for $300 in 6 months lol

$300 more than your Mathews! Lol, don't take it as a bash. Please go visit your home (Mathews section) and I wi stay at my home (pse section). Lol

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM
1536466i think my kity has been a good boy and what he dictates i type im the boss here now fella ,poor things all caged up! bottom line this is pse family roll with it and enjoy the read and grab a beer and some popcorn this is a fun plaee right?????????? pse bretherin !
OMG. Please stop. For claiming to be that kook Polkat's wife, you are not very lady like....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

outdoorsman3
December 6th, 2012, 07:25 PM
well im just trollin around, and obviously you guys have not shot the PRIME line :wink:

just kiddin fellas..

but seriously.. primes are where its at!

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM
lol really wow uhhh your on the wrong street ! also the chills done already there sending full limb and pockets out becuase ,mmm weelllll im not in matthews ruber room so ill just let that take its course ! your done !

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:28 PM
well im just trollin around, and obviously you guys have not shot the PRIME line :wink:

just kiddin fellas..

but seriously.. primes are where its at!

Prime had my eye but that was until I ordered my DNA! Lol

xSHIFTxNASTYx
December 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
What? Another 6" brace height bow that shoots 345 and looks like the other 15 x forces out already.

At lease PSE doesn't have a stupid looking waffle design...

Although... it could come in handy at deer camp if you don't have a Belgian waffle maker! :icon_1_lol:

bownero
December 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Performance Shooting Equipment...what more need be said!Pretty Chitty Equiment..what more need be said!

outdoorsman3
December 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Prime had my eye but that was until I ordered my DNA! Lol

lol cant speak from experience with the DNA, but the revenge felt pretty crappy I thought. my prime feels like a slice of arrow shooting heaven!

outdoorsman3
December 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM

Although... it could come in handy at deer camp if you don't have a Belgian waffle maker! :icon_1_lol:

ill give yah that... LOL!

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 07:34 PM
$300 more than your Mathews! Lol, don't take it as a bash. Please go visit your home (Mathews section) and I wi stay at my home (pse section). Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRod,What were we taught as kids when we went to the Zoo?Never feed the animals,Just like we should never feed the Trolls that come out from under the Bridge...:set1_rolf2:

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Rod,What were we taught as kids when we went to the Zoo?Never feed the animals,Just like we should never feed the Trolls that come out from under the Bridge...:set1_rolf2:

I plum forgot! Lol, I am don't anyways and I think he is too. We had our shots and laughter! Lol

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 07:41 PM
1536497 here we go team rainbow coming over to the house pete built !im sure you have your own play room with food slot !!! this is a place for non ege family archers, not power ranger team colors and hype !!!! really ????
Pretty Chitty Equiment..what more need be said!

outdoorsman3
December 6th, 2012, 07:41 PM
everyone go look at what I posted on the "mathews picture thread" im not a PSE fan.. but as long as its not a mathews its good by me :set1_rolf2:

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 07:42 PM
I have never shot a Hoyt..other than a shot here and there at shows i go to with PSE...Used to be a huge Mathews fanboy, but I saw the them for what they really are..Used to shoot Bowtech, liked them, but prefer PSE by a long shot...but the Invasion is one of the top 5 bows I have ever shot.

I prefer PSE for a few reasons...and I am sorry it took me till 2008 to find them. 1. Jon Brown, the northeast regional rep and staff manager...helluva great guy. Would follow him anywhere I beleive (except Mathews..LOL). He does so much for his shooters, for PSE, and overall, in archery in general. 2. The people at PSE....never been there, but "speak" to alot of them online, facebook, At, bow Blitz...Blake, Angel, Lance, Mr. Jon S, and of course my hero, Pete Shepley. They have revived archery as we know it, breathed life back into it and created the Speed Wars that forced all other manufacturers to step up their game - so really, no matter what brand you shoot, we all win. And lastly - the bows...what can I say..awesome in every way.

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:42 PM
lol cant speak from experience with the DNA, but the revenge felt pretty crappy I thought. my prime feels like a slice of arrow shooting heaven!

I didn't like the revenge either but the vendetta is really nice! No one stocks or has prime here so I can't get a good feel for them. That's why I also have stayed with pse, I have become familiar with their bows. So far if I could have more than I bow the impact would be right up there.

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I have never shot a Hoyt..other than a shot here and there at shows i go to with PSE...Used to be a huge Mathews fanboy, but I saw the them for what they really are..Used to shoot Bowtech, liked them, but prefer PSE by a long shot...but the Invasion is one of the top 5 bows I have ever shot.

I prefer PSE for a few reasons...and I am sorry it took me till 2008 to find them. 1. Jon Brown, the northeast regional rep and staff manager...helluva great guy. Would follow him anywhere I beleive (except Mathews..LOL). He does so much for his shooters, for PSE, and overall, in archery in general. 2. The people at PSE....never been there, but "speak" to alot of them online, facebook, At, bow Blitz...Blake, Angel, Lance, Mr. Jon S, and of course my hero, Pete Shepley. They have revived archery as we know it, breathed life back into it and created the Speed Wars that forced all other manufacturers to step up their game - so really, no matter what brand you shoot, we all win. And lastly - the bows...what can I say..awesome in every way.

Well said!

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 07:45 PM
:thumbs_up
1536497 here we go team rainbow coming over to the house pete built !im sure you have your own play room with food slot !!! this is a place for non ege family archers, not power ranger team colors and hype !!!! really ????

wildcatter109
December 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM

:ROFLMAO: SMALL WORLD, MAYBE IN YOUR MIND, BUT THAT ISN'T THE WORLD, CHECK OUT THE FACTS, AND WELCOME TO 4th PLACE!!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1892838 Just facts but you can say anything if it puffs your chest in your own house! But PSE is not all that popular with the whole archery community! Just the whole AT communities opinion, is a little different than the PSE ONLY, owners opinion.

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 07:49 PM
which ranger are you ???????1536505
:ROFLMAO: SMALL WORLD, MAYBE IN YOUR MIND, BUT THAT ISN'T THE WORLD, CHECK OUT THE FACTS, AND WELCOME TO 4th PLACE!!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1892838 Just facts but you can say anything if it puffs your chest in your own house! But PSE is not all that popular with the whole archery community! Just the whole AT communities opinion, is a little different than the PSE ONLY, owners opinion.

detroyer340
December 6th, 2012, 07:53 PM

Waffle House yeah yeah come up with some thing new

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 07:55 PM
1536508ok look at this defective bow (already needs repair the fab 2013 chill/////1536514now look at the blue prints for your brand for the last 5 yrs !ok with that being said you dont have anybody elses window to bang on ???? this isnt your area of the zoo this is the garden of reality ,not the great ape house ,your chest beating is in bain your done !!!!!!!!!

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 07:55 PM
No I don't, I know pse isn't as good but it doesn't bother me that much since they don't cost as much either. :D

wildcatter109
December 6th, 2012, 07:57 PM
which ranger are you ???????1536505

I'm not the one who claims to be proficient out to 104 yards and shoot big game that distance!!! These are the kinds of things I have come to expect from you, your opinions are ridiculous! :ROFLMAO: That's right, those were your words too, do you speak anything honestly, or just thrive on fiction??? :rolleyes:

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I'm not the one who claims to be proficient out to 104 yards and shoot big game that distance!!! These are the kinds of things I have come to expect from you, your opinions are ridiculous! :ROFLMAO: That's right, those were your words too, do you speak anything honestly, or just thrive on fiction??? :rolleyes:How do you like the Vari-Zone scope?Have you seen the new Shadow zone scope by chance?I Want to upgrade my Scope on my Excalibur...Grizz

WCH
December 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM
This is crazy everyone has their own forums and people still start stuff geez...

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 08:04 PM
1536508ok look at this defective bow (already needs repair the fab 2013 chill/////1536514now look at the blue prints for your brand for the last 5 yrs !ok with that being said you dont have anybody elses window to bang on ???? this isnt your area of the zoo this is the garden of reality ,not the great ape house ,your chest beating is in bain your done !!!!!!!!!

Again - PLEASE STOP. You are NOT HELPING PSE with your bashing,...it is unsportsmanlike and just not needed. After ruinign the 2013 line up release you think you would have learned your lesson...

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Again - PLEASE STOP. You are NOT HELPING PSE with your bashing,...it is unsportsmanlike and just not needed. After ruinign the 2013 line up release you think you would have learned your lesson...

wildcatter109
December 6th, 2012, 08:08 PM
How do you like the Vari-Zone scope?Have you seen the new Shadow zone scope by chance?I Want to upgrade my Scope on my Excalibur...Grizz

Never had a problem with the shadowzonee on my Excalibur works great, oh ya another #1 selling weapon, voted and proven 1st choice in crossbows, kinda like Hoyt #1 in compound bows!! like I say this forum brings new meaning to this is a small world!!!! :ROFLMAO: but they gotta be good TV stars use em!! :ROFLMAO: Check out non TV stars you know real hunters, like Chuck Adams or Dwight Schul, see what they shoot!:thumbs_up and I am simply responding to the facts, and correcting a couple that are stretching that a little, mainly the snake pit with her "I am efficient on big game out to 104 yards with my bow" :confused::set1_rolf2:

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 08:08 PM
i cant help it your in red first off!second i cant help it your bow isnt powerful enough to bust threw pumpkins !third ive never claimed to have droped any big game at long range ive seen it done MANY times and have seen cali shooters play at 100 and call the shot !!as for you as well WELCOME TO THE P S E DISCUSSION REA arent you hoyt sir ??????? meeeoooowwww !!!1536551
I'm not the one who claims to be proficient out to 104 yards and shoot big game that distance!!! These are the kinds of things I have come to expect from you, your opinions are ridiculous! :ROFLMAO: That's right, those were your words too, do you speak anything honestly, or just thrive on fiction??? :rolleyes:

WCH
December 6th, 2012, 08:09 PM

Not helping pse or the sport. I want to see archery grow, in order to do that there has to be multiple companies making great products. I love pse but Hoyt, Mathews, bowtech, and others make good products as well.

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Not helping pse or the sport. I want to see archery grow, in order to do that there has to be multiple companies making great products. I love pse but Hoyt, Mathews, bowtech, and others make good products as well.

Amen - but I was referring to the boob above who is obviously PWI..LOL

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Never had a problem with the shadowzonee on my Excalibur works great, oh ya another #1 selling weapon, voted and proven 1st choice in crossbows, kinda like Hoyt #1 in compound bows!! like I say this forum brings new meaning to this is a small world!!!! :ROFLMAO: but they gotta be good TV stars use em!! :ROFLMAO: Check out non TV stars you know real hunters, like Chuck Adams or Dwight Schul, see what they shoot!:thumbs_up and I am simply responding to the facts, and correcting a couple that are stretching that a little, mainly the snake pit with her "I am efficient on big game out to 104 yards with my bow" :confused::set1_rolf2:Then go to the Hoyt Section and talk about your Bow choice,I Never said anything about any other brand..I Could care less what you or anybody else shoots or hunts with,Personal preference..Hoyt makes a Great bow...I Had a Crx 32..I Like Pse bows better for me..Dont care if anybody else likes them,I Shoot What i want and buy what i want...Cheers and Thanks for the reply on the Excalibur...You are right they are the Best...Made in Canada...:smile:..Cheers..Griz z

Bow Me
December 6th, 2012, 08:22 PM
I can see this thread(and sub-forum) already went to Hell. So I'm in for post count.

Bow Me
December 6th, 2012, 08:22 PM
He who has the most posts wins.

Bow Me
December 6th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Can't we all just get along??

detroyer340
December 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM
lol really wow uhhh your on the wrong street ! also the chills done already there sending full limb and pockets out becuase ,mmm weelllll im not in matthews ruber room so ill just let that take its course ! your done !

I'm done?? With what????

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Again - PLEASE STOP. You are NOT HELPING PSE with your bashing,...it is unsportsmanlike and just not needed. After ruinign the 2013 line up release you think you would have learned your lesson... lol your gonna try to pull me out on the floor for what you deem inproper ,ok thats your right ,before you claim i hurt any pse line intro ,how many units do you have sold right now??????? enough sadi second your have the wrongindividual, in the end the definition of a forum ,states a palce to view voice opiionate and vocalize write and or agree to dis agree !!!!!!!

detroyer340
December 6th, 2012, 08:29 PM

I think pse fanboys just took the cake!!!! On rediculousness that is

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Sorry guys, I put pitadder on ignore - first time I ever had to do that...sorry for bunging up the thread...he just gets under my skin.

dhom
December 6th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Someone is starting to sound a little like that Polkadot guy. If that happens I am done here.

dhom
December 6th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Sorry guys, I put pitadder on ignore - first time I ever had to do that...sorry for bunging up the thread...he just gets under my skin.

I may be doing the same.

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 08:46 PM
sorry guys for standing up for the brand i love !sorry guys for putting up the facts! sorry guys for having to verbally put ny911 in his spot !sorry guys for being passionate about pse !sorry guys a fellow pse shoter would ratrher repromand a fellow pse shooter,for what (he deems as improper)and letting others create the actual problem , sorry for standing my grounfd and using humor instead of agression ! sorry ( for absolutley nothing !!!!!! no lets talk pse ,

dhom
December 6th, 2012, 08:49 PM
sorry guys for standing up for the brand i love !sorry guys for putting up the facts! sorry guys for having to verbally put ny911 in his spot !sorry guys for being passionate about pse !sorry guys a fellow pse shoter would ratrher repromand a fellow pse shooter,for what (he deems as improper)and letting others create the actual problem , sorry for standing my grounfd and using humor instead of agression ! sorry ( for absolutley nothing !!!!!! no lets talk pse ,

Its all about how it's done. Enough said. Thanks for loving PSE as much as I do.

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 08:50 PM
It all about how it's done. Enough said. Thanks for loving PSE as much as I do.

Yep

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 08:54 PM
dnas are finally trickling out should be good fro thise that ordered prior to oct 14 !! we will see!!!!!!

wildcatter109
December 6th, 2012, 08:59 PM

I apologize folks but since her answer, it is she if her profile can be believed, everything else she post is fiction so who knows. I have shot PSE bows and they are great Bows, right along with Mathews and Elite Hoyt, and a couple others. But I personally don't own one. I respect most on archery talk but after the viper tried to insanely suggest that they were efficient with their bow out to 104 yards on live game, I just, well it was more than I can take, after some of her other post's. I will agree PSE is stepping high the past few years and earned their place as ONE of the top archery manufacturers in the world today, that we all owe thanks to for all the inovations these companies has brought to us lucky archers!! again my apologies to everyone else!

TimmyZ7
December 6th, 2012, 09:05 PM
I don't think the Mods had brand forums for people to go and argue against another brand then what they shoot. I'm sure they separated them for enthusiasts and fans to have a place free from the typical fanboy bashing that has ruined most of the A/T threads on the main forums. It is not like men to bicker like little girls so go appreciate your brand in your sections and we will appreciate ours. I would rather congratulate you on a kill with any bow of your choice then to gossip so good luck to each of my PSE brethren and good luck to Mathew's, Hoyt, etc. shooters as well.

hitman846
December 6th, 2012, 09:10 PM

You shouldn't have to do that, if any member is that disruptive click on the triangle of his post and I will address it.

NY911
December 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
You shouldn't have to do that, if any member is that disruptive click on the triangle of his post and I will address it.

Thank you Sir...

racknspur
December 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Definitely the largest selection and most variety too!!

pit adder
December 6th, 2012, 09:33 PM

PSERepNE
December 6th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Can I just say for the record: after any PSE avatar yours my friend is the best! On Wisconsin!! JB

cyclepath
December 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM
I guess if you have the most posts on the new forum some are going to get upset. Kind of sad, most every company out there puts out a great product.
If they don't they won't stay in business very long. Competition between the companies is great, we all win in the end by getting the best bows available.

pit adder
December 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM
ttt for pse in the am !!!

BucksnBass525
December 7th, 2012, 07:25 AM
IMO the most exciting company right now, 2013 line-up is STRONG!

pit adder
December 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM
cracking knuckles hand warming action , ready for more news on this amazing line of pse bows this year !!!!! and want to say good morning to all my pals here in the pse archery disscussion thread!!!!

pit adder
December 8th, 2012, 10:28 AM
morn bump

cgsabo
December 9th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Great people to deal with. Purchased a bow and sight.

pit adder
December 10th, 2012, 10:49 AM
thanks sabertooth know you will like both !!!!!
Great people to deal with. Purchased a bow and sight.

Mr.Moose
December 10th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Well I see that this section got HiJacked.

pit adder
December 10th, 2012, 11:33 AM
light fast higher resale value best cs and more options then any other !!!!!

pit adder
December 12th, 2012, 09:59 AM
ttt

Andrew L
December 12th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I just got a Brute X.
But I have to admit the Carbon Element looks sexy. Have no idea how it shoots, but it looks awesome.
However the Evo in skull works looks magical and awesome as well, great looking bow.

pit adder
December 29th, 2012, 10:04 AM
/////////////?//????????????? dine what you mean hijacked !!!!!
Well I see that this section got HiJacked.

Ybuck
December 29th, 2012, 11:25 AM
nice bows for sure. just like most of the other big names.

BP1992
December 29th, 2012, 03:38 PM
IMO the most exciting company right now, 2013 line-up is STRONG!

x2...

huntingman51
October 23rd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Hi, I am interested in the PSE Omen Max Pro that you are selling (2013) for $750. I live in Alexandria, VA and was wondering if I could talk with you about the bow. Can you please call 571 340 0744. Thank you.