PDA

View Full Version : evo

JCole1993
December 6th, 2012, 08:21 PM
How many of ya shoot a evo? What do ya think of them? I traded my z7 for one should have it around the middle of next week i had no chance to shoot one before getting it just tryin to find out what to expect thanks josh

Bow Me
December 6th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Get ready to have your socks knocked off!!!

GrizzlyMan1980
December 6th, 2012, 08:34 PM
I Never thought i would say this but,It is now the best bow i have ever owned or shot,It Puts my Axe 6 to number 2,A Little better in every way then the Axe 6,I Just got mine Tuesday,I Am gonna be sighting it in this weekend and maybe taking it for a hunt,Its muzzleloading season so i will be gun hunting this weekend...Great choice,I Had a Mathews Z7,And i traded it as soon as i could for another pse..Grizz

TimmyZ7
December 6th, 2012, 09:09 PM
I too switched from a Z7 to an Evo and the difference will blow you away. Faster, just as smooth, as quiet and the grips is perfect! IMO it looks better as well. The Z7 is a good bow also but in all around performance the EVO has turned more people on to PSE than most other bows on the market.

detroyer340
December 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
I'm considering this move also from a xtreme I had a axe 6 but got rid of it because I thought the draw was very stiff I love the draw of the xtreme it's just to short for me

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I'm considering this move also from a xtreme I had a axe 6 but got rid of it because I thought the draw was very stiff I love the draw of the xtreme it's just to short for me

I felt the opposite but that's from shooting the evo a lot. All I can say is try one, it will be good or bad for you. Plain and simple. Just depends on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCH
December 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM
My dad now owns three of them. Needless to say he loves them, you'll be happy with your choice, welcome to the pse fam

twistedmetall
December 6th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Well I love shooting my EVO hardly any hand shock quiet pretty smooth for its IBO IMO. Custom strings will make a big difference as well

dhom
December 7th, 2012, 06:42 AM
The Evo is a fantastic bow!

blakeman
December 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM
It's a great bow!!

AOutdoors
December 7th, 2012, 09:03 AM
smart move! smooth draw, accurate, fast, dead in hand. It is still their best bow in my opinion. I shot the new DNA and I like it but I love the EVO. I'm a PSE, HOYT and Bowtech Dealer. Evo is among the best!

MonsterMike7
December 7th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Evo is smooth, fast, and quiet, very easy to tune and a great bow to shoot. You won't be disappointed. I have several friends who switched over to pse after shooting the evo. Great choice! Welcome to the PSE brethren!!

Dbrisc
December 7th, 2012, 11:35 AM
I also traded my z7 for an evo. Best decision I've ever made. Better grip, more speed, I felt the cycle was better to. I pull 60 easy on my evo 55 on my z7 felt like a lot more than 60. It's a great bow I'd love to try the DNA. I also have a problem and would love to try a hoyt and bowtech too haha.

BDHUNTR
December 7th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Without a doubt the best bow I've ever owned.

AZBIGMIKE
December 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Best bow i ever shot!!!

Mr.On
December 8th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Smooth, smooth, smooth.

detroyer340
December 8th, 2012, 12:26 PM

Well I shot an evo today to try one out, and I'm glad I did ill stick with the xtreme the only thing the evo had on it was alittle speed, more hand shock, louder, and heavier. Not bashing it at all and to each there own but I feel the xtreme with its 7 3/8 brace height is a great hi ting bow I have a 30" draw so the 6" brace height concerns me also