PDA

View Full Version : Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSERepNE
December 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Folks,
Not sure how wise this separating of sections will be. I personally think it was not neccessary, if anything, I think it will cause more brand narrow mindedness. Plus make it easier for the haters of any particular brand to stir the pot. Obviously I feel very highly about PSE. That being said they, the other brands, are only our competition NOT our enemies. Our enemies are those who are trying to take away our rights. So I ask that you all please refrain from going to the other mfg forums and bashing. Let our/PSE features and benefits speak for themselves and truly work together to help promote archery. Let's use this page to help our PSE brothers and sisters and maybe convince others that those who shoot PSE do so for a higher purpose than to knock others! Peace and Thanks. JB

TimmyZ7
December 6th, 2012, 09:24 PM
:thumbs_up

joeybear
December 6th, 2012, 09:34 PM
We'll have to wait and see how it works.

cyclepath
December 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Sounds resonable. I'll play nice.

Rod Savini
December 6th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Will do JB!!! Don't have to worry about me over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrokenLimbs
December 6th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Sure will be easy to know what's being talked about, aka brand popularity!

hypovolemicshok
December 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I think it will be nice to have fewer brand bashers but I do agree that it may cause some brand narrow mindedness.

WCH
December 6th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Unfortunately it seems to have focused the bashing into one central location. It was a good idea on paper but people get very worked up over things they believe. I love pse but I'm not going to bash another manufacturer...

rick prather
December 11th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Two things in this world I hate 1. young fat women 2. Narrow mindedness Other brands are not our enemy. Riser, limbs,cams and string-thats all bows are. Although,they are alot of fun, there are those that would take all that away. We should go forward as a group-not as a bunch of brands. A friend of mine used to say "There are two sides to everything,and there are no two ways about it".