PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Shox on an Evo

Dbrisc
December 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Will the alpha shox fit on a 2012 evo? Or would I have to go with the quads? Getting a little sick and tired of the ugly dampeners on there now and I like the fact I wouldn't have to take my bow apart to switch dampeners. Anyone have any pros or cons of doing this too?

Glnhoyt
December 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I ask Limb Saver your same question a couple weeks ago. I cant find the email but I am pretty sure for the PSE Evo use the quads becuase they fit better on the evo

Dbrisc
December 8th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I ask Limb Saver your same question a couple weeks ago. I cant find the email but I am pretty sure for the PSE Evo use the quads becuase they fit better on the evo

But would they fit or not at all? Just don't fit as good?

Rod Savini
December 8th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I believe both work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbrisc
December 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM
I believe both work fine.

Thank you sir! Still debating if I should take the factory ones off.

Rod Savini
December 9th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Thank you sir! Still debating if I should take the factory ones off.

I like the factory ones the best, I also think they make the bow look better! But that's me!

Dbrisc
December 11th, 2012, 12:05 PM
I like the factory ones the best, I also think they make the bow look better! But that's me!

I don't MIND them, but I do think they look just kinda gaudy. I like the more slick look of the limbsavers. Also, I don't like that you can just take them on or off if you choose. But, with that said I still don't know if I'll take them off. But, like you said it's all opinion.