PDA

View Full Version : Joining the PSE militia!!

Mr.On
December 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Well gang, I'm joining the PSE militia! I have on order a DNA and Omen Max.

I'm shooting out of Anchor Point Archery in Amery Wi. They are a fantastic PSE dealer who I highly recommend!

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to get my shooter package of PSE goodies!!!

I look forward to the 2013 3D and hunting season to come!!

Norm

Rod Savini
December 7th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Welcome!!! The DNA is a fine bow but only if it would arrive!! The omen is great also. Pse has a lot of great bows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.On
December 7th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I plain fell in love with the bows Rod!! They are great!

But yes, the wait is a character builder...:)

Norm

Rod Savini
December 7th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I plain fell in love with the bows Rod!! They are great!

But yes, the wait is a character builder...:)

Norm

They are fine bows for sure. The thing that sells me is the grip, I can pick up any pse and shoot it fine. I have problems with other grips. So I tend to stick with pse. I agree, something about these are just sweet! Every bow I shoot make my jaw drop, even the omen!

peshikthe
December 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM
i have shot and owned mojos and now shoot a mach 11 target bow and also shoot a 2011 omen pro(main bow)

hphunter
December 7th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Signed up

Mr.On
December 8th, 2012, 09:43 AM
i have shot and owned mojos and now shoot a mach 11 target bow and also shoot a 2011 omen pro(main bow)

What's your opinion on the Omen?

Mr.On
December 8th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Signed up

What bow/ bows are you getting hp??

hphunter
December 8th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I have a DNA 40/50 have a 55/65 coming and actually am going to get a 50/60 Evo 6 from a buddy who is a staff shooter.

My son shoots a Vendetta XS.

Mr.On
December 8th, 2012, 03:42 PM
They are fine bows for sure. The thing that sells me is the grip, I can pick up any pse and shoot it fine. I have problems with other grips. So I tend to stick with pse. I agree, something about these are just sweet! Every bow I shoot make my jaw drop, even the omen!

I found the same feeling with the grip as you. They are so comfortable and consistent it's crazy!

Mr.On
December 8th, 2012, 03:43 PM

I found the same feeling with the grip as you. They are so comfortable and consistent it's crazy!

archery j
December 9th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Congrats on the bow! I just picked up an evo pro from breathn after shooting Hoyt's for years. The bow is impressive! Good luck and post up some pics when they arrive.

Diamond_Victory
December 10th, 2012, 07:45 PM
What bows are every one switching from. I have an answer right now, but have been bowtech and elite fan for a while. How does the evos and DNA match up with them in your opinions.

skinner2
December 10th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I have a Bowtech invasion right now . Waiting to get my dna hoping for this week. From everything I keep hearing I think the pse will become my main bow. I love their grip also.

WCH
December 10th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I love all pse bows. I picked up a ready to shoot brute x and grouped three arrows touching instantly. It's a good feeling to pick up a lower series bow and it feel that good.

xSHIFTxNASTYx
December 10th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I have a DNA on the way also, just have to wait... patiently...... *twitch*

nightfire
December 11th, 2012, 06:02 AM
2007 Bowtech Commander to a 2012 Supra ME. Will let you know today what I think. I killed my buck with the Supra. Now I will take it X hunting today. The Commander was a x killer hope the Supra is........

Ybuck
December 11th, 2012, 10:13 PM

agree 100%. The grip is so easily repeatable, that i shoot much more consistant.

Andrew L
December 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM
I'm brand new to archery/hunting. I should have my 2012 Brute X in my hands tomorrow.
I hope I made a good choice to start with. I didn't want to spend too much money to start. But I'm looking at the Evo now and thinking about saving my pennies for it.

Mr.On
December 11th, 2012, 11:29 PM
I'm brand new to archery/hunting. I should have my 2012 Brute X in my hands tomorrow.
I hope I made a good choice to start with. I didn't want to spend too much money to start. But I'm looking at the Evo now and thinking about saving my pennies for it.

You will love the brute X!!