PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite PSE for 2013 And Why??

blakeman
December 10th, 2012, 04:42 PM
you really like it?

ia bhtr
December 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Got a Supra ME for indoors and wanted to play with one of their hunting bows , so picked up a Vendetta DC also because of its smooth draw cycle , got em both pretty well dialed in , a little more work to do on the Supra , but the Vendetta after walk back tuning and bareshaft/yoke tuning is shooting lights out , smooth draw ( but not quite as smooth as I expected ) but after finishing with bareshafts last nite shot 5 inside out Xs @ 20 yds bare shaft , 5 inside out Xs @ 20 with blazers , then shot 5 inside out @ 30 with blazers , now I need to get it to the timber and fill my last tag to see how it works for the job I bought it for , Very impressed with that bow with the small amt of time I have been able to spend with it

blakeman
December 11th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Speak up folk's, you've got to have a favorite in the 2013 line up

Scotsbowhunter
December 11th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Im going to buy a Stiletto, only because I am very limited by my draw length which is 24". I love this bow because its fast for a person with a short draw and looks really cool. Although If I had a longer draw length I would have indeed bought the Omen Max.

cyclepath
December 11th, 2012, 05:24 PM
So far I am very impressed with the drive, better than advertised. 70 lbs feels like 60 lbs from other companies bows I've shot so far this year.
Best bang for the buck so far. If I'm not impressed with anything else this year I may buy one for a back up bow to my axe, we'll see.
Still waiting on the dna to show up at the pro shop so don't have an opinion on it yet. Hopefully soon.

NY911
December 11th, 2012, 05:26 PM
DNA hands down.....it's revolutionary.

whack&stack
December 11th, 2012, 05:32 PM
2013 REVlimiter. Hasn't been released yet.

pit adder
December 11th, 2012, 06:34 PM
dna ,because i just have to have it ,and its cheap! and the dominator pro !because ill look good shooting while losing tourneys !!!!!! lololololl

Rod Savini
December 11th, 2012, 06:35 PM
So far is looks to be the DNA but for me the evo max, omen max and DNA are very close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsimard
December 11th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I never thought i would say this but for me its the Drive i have had 2 DNAs and there is something about those drive cams just so smooth and for me they tune easier.