PDA

View Full Version : Vendetta, Supra or 3G?

Yohon
December 10th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I'm looking at these 3 bows for hunting. I like smoooooth ;) So many of the speed bows have the cams such that if you creep a tiny bit the cam wants to take off on you. I was able to get my hands on a 3g and it had some of that, tho not as bad as an Invasion I had! Looking at that cam you could see the 3g was shaped such that it would have that force draw. I haven't shot either the Vendetta or Supra and wanted to get you PSE guys opinion on how the draw and "take up" of the cams compare to the 3g. Thanks....

redhookred1
December 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Get the 3G for hunting the Vendetta for 3D and The Supra for spots!:cheers:

rt racing
December 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
i got the 3g and shots great but noisy. i shot a supra and its also smooth. best thing is try and go shoot all 3 somewhere and compare for your self. only way you will know and be happy.

hypovolemicshok
December 10th, 2012, 07:34 PM
I haven't shot the other two but really like my Vendetta.

Yohon
December 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Yeah Im going to try and get my hands on both for sure but just wanted to get some opinions on the draw cycle compared to the 3g which is the only one I've gotten a hold of as of now.

ia bhtr
December 10th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I just got in my 2013s a Vendetta DC and a Supra ME , draw is just as smooth on each , maybe can feel just a touch of a hump in the Vendetta when it breaks over , but not much , I would say my Supra is slightly smoother and for all around do everything ( as long as the longer ATA doesnt bother you ) I would go with the Supra , right in the middle ( and I have not seen or shot it - just looking at specs ) would be the Phenom ,

D.preller
December 10th, 2012, 08:30 PM
i really like the vendetta. It shoots really well for me has a reasonable ata is smooth and has a good valley. im not the greatest archer in the world but this bow rarely gives me any lefts and rights out to 40 yards.

WCH
December 10th, 2012, 08:41 PM
My dealer said the vendetta dc is an awesome bow, he recommended it to me. Read a lot of positive reviews about it being one of the smoothest, quitest bows around.

tmorelli
December 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM
I've been hunting with my Supra ME and am very happy with it. It is an "easy" accurate bow... it just aims easily and stacks arrows without alot of effort....they just go where you want them.

It's quiet and plenty fast....288 fps with 438 grains at 62#/30"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Monkeybutt2000
December 10th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I have the Vendetta DC,and I don't believe it get's any smoother than that.

bishjr
December 10th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I shot them all a couple weeks ago, and I would go with the Vendetta for hunting. I am planning on buy 1 in a couple months to replace my current hunting rig, as its super smooth and the hold is great. The Supra might be a little to long in my opinion for hunting, this is unless you about 6' 5" or taller. You cant go wrong either way in my opinion.

Yohon
December 11th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks guys I really appreciate it..........as far as bow length goes.....I hunt a good bit with 60" recurves so 33" or 36" bows are still all short to me LOL!!!!!!!

Kstigall
December 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Check out the Phenom. A top shelf bow for a lot less $$$.