PDA

View Full Version : Got the Urge for a New Short Ata Hunting Bow.....2012 Or 2013 Revenge

GrizzlyMan1980
December 10th, 2012, 09:22 PM
So i got my Evo 6 all set up and dialed in last weekend and now i want a new Shorter ata Hunting bow,I am wanting to buy a Revenge,I am LH,And want either a 2012 or 2013,Not picky,But am wanting it with Camo limbs and Black riser with 60 Lbs limbs,Any Retailiors that you guys know of selling these on here?If not i can order one Locally,What are your opinions on the Revenge,I Had a Vendetta Xs and wasnt liking the grip,Is the Grip on the revenge like the evo?Is it better then the Xs?..Any Info would be great...Thanks Grizz

Ron213
December 11th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I have a 2012 revenge, and a 2011 Evo. My wife also had a 2011 vendetta xs. All 3 grips are different. I personally prefer the grip on my Evo the best. My Revenge grip is slightly wider than my Evo, but much better than the vendetta xs which was really narrow and just never felt right to me. The Revenge is a really nice bow, and shoots great. If I had to say anything bad at all it would be that it doesn't hold as well for me if it is real windy, compared to my Evo. To bad you you are a lefty, because I am considering selling mine to get a new Evo max (not sure yet). I also prefer the draw cycle on my Evo, the Revenge draws nice, but not quite the same as the evo imo. Hope this helps a little and good luck!!

GrizzlyMan1980
December 11th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Gonna buy another Vendetta xs,Gonna wrap the grip with hockey tape,Loved everything about the bow but the grip,But with tape i can fix it.Thanks Grizz

Rod Savini
December 11th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Gonna buy another Vendetta xs,Gonna wrap the grip with hockey tape,Loved everything about the bow but the grip,But with tape i can fix it.Thanks Grizz

Sounds good! I like the evo better than the revenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrizzlyMan1980
December 12th, 2012, 06:48 PM
I Went with my Gut and Ordered a 2013 LH Pse Revenge...60 Lbs limbs,Black Riser and Camo Limbs...5-6 Week wait..Think i ordered it from the same guy you deal with Rod...Pretty Pumped up,Figured why take the chance with the grip on the Vendetta Xs again...Grizz

SPURGETTER
December 12th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I have the 2012 revenge LH with black riser and camo limbs i love the revenge it shoots sweet and is pretty fast Great choice

GrizzlyMan1980
December 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I have the 2012 revenge LH with black riser and camo limbs i love the revenge it shoots sweet and is pretty fast Great choiceNice,I Plan on Turkey Hunting with it alot in the Spring and keeping it and the evo for my 2 Bows..My Axe 6 as a Dust collector and hopefully can sell the other axe 6 and omen...Grizz

cyclepath
December 12th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Curious why you went with the revenge with all the short ata bows pse has this year?

GrizzlyMan1980
December 16th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Was looking at either the Drive or the Revenge for a New bow..Went with the Revenge for a little more speed and a little less weight.Should have bow by 10th-12th of January.Grizz