PDA

View Full Version : Supra shooters

Core Archery
December 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Just got my supra max. Supposed to b 75% let off. Anyone else think they are less.? Pretty touchy tuning also

fanio
December 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM
I have the 2012 Supra ME, but it has the same cam. At my DL (28") it gives me 71% let-off. I have had to short stop it to get to a better let-off (62%).

It is the easiest tuning bow I have ever shot.

Belicoso
December 12th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Just got my supra max. Supposed to b 75% let off. Anyone else think they are less.? Pretty touchy tuning also
What is touchy about it?

ia bhtr
December 12th, 2012, 02:14 PM

I am finding with my PSEs more than any other brand I have shot , that they respond EXTREMELY well to yoke tuning , use a bareshaft till you get it going into the target at shoulder height dead straight & level and any " issues " that you have will be gone

mathews-nut
December 12th, 2012, 06:38 PM
I have had 2 supra's both 2012 the first one tuned like a dream the one I currently have has been a little more of a head ache but it was because the limbs were on the bow in the wrong order. Both bows have/had less letoff then 75% more like 70% which I prefer.

Core Archery
December 12th, 2012, 08:50 PM
anyone shoot there stops one letter longer?

dillio67
December 14th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Time your bow then pull the rubber off the stop...see how that feels.You can also shoot one draw stop that will soften and give you more.I have no problems with either of mine.Note sure what the let off off ended up.... I tune them and let them fall where they will.

asa3dpro
December 15th, 2012, 06:48 AM
I'm shooting Bomar stops on my Supra ME in the 28" slot and the module in the 28.5" hole. I'm coming over from the Hoyt spiral x cams and my setup is working great for me with the letoff around 62%. Mine also responds to yoke tuning too. I'm shooting a bare shaft out to 50 yard right with my fletched ones.

bows_-_arrows
December 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM
I'm shooting Bomar stops on my Supra ME in the 28" slot and the module in the 28.5" hole. I'm coming over from the Hoyt spiral x cams and my setup is working great for me with the letoff around 62%. Mine also responds to yoke tuning too. I'm shooting a bare shaft out to 50 yard right with my fletched ones.

What shafts are you shooting? Spine and point weight and length?

dillio67
December 15th, 2012, 11:09 PM

Wow!

asa3dpro
December 17th, 2012, 02:46 AM
I'm shooting the GT X-Cutter Pro's 27" carbon to carbon, 110 grain tip and the regular pins with Easton G-pin nocks(GT pin nocks kept busting) all at 66#.

ontarget7
December 17th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Yoke tuning is where it is at to get these really dialed in. Meaning PSE's in general. Don't take this the wrong way they will still shoot without, just better performance after yoke tuning