PDA

View Full Version : Pse Brute x vs Bow madness xs Which is the better bow? and Why?

blakeman
December 14th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Which has the smoother draw? Over all which one would you shoot? Pro's and con's to both?

blakeman
December 14th, 2012, 08:54 AM
ttt

FemoralArchery
December 14th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I bought myself the BM3G and then sold a Brute to another guy. I don't know how different the 3G is from the XS as far as draw cycle, but I shot the Brute just as well as I did my 3G. Its been a while, but I think they drew about the same. I don't think you'd be wrong either way. I don't have any complaints about my 3G, well, get some new strings, stock strings are junk.

Archery dynamic
December 14th, 2012, 03:17 PM
As a dealer they draw very similar. It really comes down to weight, brace height, and axle to axle length. Longer the axle to axle and brace height more forgiving it is. They are rated to the same FPS.

cyclepath
December 14th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Since they now longer make the bmxs it will be very difficult to find one with a warranty, most by now have been registered. It is imo a better bow than the brute x
The split limbs and limb pockets are an upgrade from the brute x. It is faster than the brute x also just very short ata. However, the brute x has a longer brace hight
and ata than the bmxs which will make it alittle easier to start off with if you are looking for your first bow. The string angle was just to bad for me which is why I
had to pass on it, wish it would have worked for me, loved the bow.

DeadEyeB
January 3rd, 2013, 02:45 PM
any other opinions on this topic? I got a gift card to gander mountain and I was thinking about getting a backup bow. Thinking PSE over bear, but trying to decide between the brute x vs bow madness

011brute
January 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM
I went to buy a brute a few seasons back just to get back in the game cause I had to sell my old bow, shot the bm xs and never looked back at the brute shot the heck out of that xs and loved every second of it still would be if my local shop didn't make me an offer I couldn't refuse on a 2011 x force vendetta xs. Sd the bm to pay for the vendetta. If I never was made the offer for the upgrade I would still be shooting the bm that little bow is a great great bow as said above stock strings are junk but the bow is great I hunted and shot hunter class 3d with it. Can't say nothing bad about it it was sweet shooter.