PDA

View Full Version : Who has cancelled there pse order?

cyclepath
December 15th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Been hearing some upset customers around where I live have been cancelling their orders because pse has not been getting the bows out to them.
Of course that trickles down to the pro shop owners who have lost profits from selling the bows. I know there have been several people come through
the shop looking to try a dna or other new pse bow only to be told they don't have anything. They tell me everytime I walk in the door, nope.
Anyone fed up with waiting for a new bow they haven't recieved or cancelled an order and bought something else instead of waiting any longer?

Monkeybutt2000
December 15th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Have had an EVO MAX on order since early Oct. Hurry up and wait!

whack n' stack
December 15th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Until the economy really gets a solid footing, I believe we will see business like this. I know Mathews is running WAY behind too. More than any year I can remember.

Large/small MFG's are not expanding and upgrading. They are trying to do all they can with what they have. Too risky to invest in machines, workers and infrastructure in these times.

I think no matter the bow brand you shoot, It's going to be a tough wait, especially if there's high demands like PSE has for the 13' line.

If you really want it hold tight!

Norm

ia bhtr
December 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM
I ordered a Supra Max from 1 dealer , a Vendetta DC from another dealer ( based on trade allowances for my old bows ) had my Supra in 4 weeks , my Vendetta in 2 weeks . actually came in on the same day , no complaints here :)

Viper69
December 15th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I cancelled my DNA 65# order. Im waiting to see what Bowtech has now since I waited so long.

tapout155
December 15th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Cancelled my order.

ToddB
December 15th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I waited 9 weeks for my DNA, but it's on it's way from Scottie. Some things are worth the wait, no? Still 1-1/2 months to bow season here so have time to draw blood with it hopefully.

RONMARRIOTT
December 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
The only thing everybody is forgeting is you are waiting on a 2013 bow not an old model year ? I hate it too but what can ya do ? Bright side is this time next year your 2013 won't be a full year old???

Rod Savini
December 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks for canceling your order since mine will move up! Lol, just what you have to deal with if you want the latest and greatest thing from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coastiehunter2
December 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM
as soon as the dna comes in the shop I go to there gone. guys will skip work to go buy it. sweet shooting bow

JeffShrugged
December 15th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I ordered a Phenom and I cancelled it because I decided to go with a Hoyt Contender Elite (used) instead. But I still really like the look of the Phenom, and the DNA looks so cool. There is a member who posted pics of his all black DNA and it was painfully cool to look at. It is an itch I may need to scratch one day.

cyclepath
December 15th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I heard pse built a brand new manufacturing plant so they could keep up with orders and not have this kind of thing happen.

bows_-_arrows
December 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM
"Good things come to those who wait"

triplebbb
December 15th, 2012, 06:32 PM
They thank they are waiting lol. shoot left handed i ordered a evo 7 on 1st of dec got it in march. waiting was the best thing i ever done.

Bryan Thacker
December 15th, 2012, 07:06 PM
If the DNA is the bow you want, WHY CANCELL??? Bow season for the most part is over...at least mine is. I would start getting upset if I had ordered mine & it wasnt here by Spring for 3D though.

Unless you have already paid, your not out anything...

dorkbuck33
December 15th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I cancelled my DNA 65# order. Im waiting to see what Bowtech has now since I waited so long.

Are you sure you did the right thing ? You could probably get a PSE b-4 Bowtech unveils there line-up , then wait for ever on that order . I remember last year.
Plus , i think i read on here a little while ago that the 5 lb. increase or how ever it's described were running behind vs. straight 50-60 or 60-70 ? That DNA sounds like the cats ass ! 55-65 sweet !

stiffwindpsr
December 15th, 2012, 08:30 PM
I'm seeing more and more show up on here every day practically.Like others have said, my season's over anyway. I mean it's the 2013 model and it's not 2013 yet...:confused:

dschonbrun
December 15th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Instead of creating bows in advance, companies are basically waiting until they have 50% of the orders for a batch before starting the production line. End to End, most compound bows require about 6 weeks to make. This will frustrate some people, but it's a way for the manufacturer to ensure they don't have overstock in summer which they have to sell at a loss.

dhom
December 15th, 2012, 10:32 PM
No need to wait, they are already popping up in the classifieds!

WCH
December 15th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I know with the target bows they are behind, pse does a great job and try's to take care of everyone, they got overwhelmed with orders...they'll get it took care of

deepsprayj
December 16th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Wow im glad my favorite shop does a ton of business so all the manufacturers hook them uo pretty good. Walked in and bought a supra max yesterday.

Shoot, work, shoot!

KY_BowGuy
December 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM
I cancelled my PSE DNA order and bought a Hoyt Spyder for $50 less... Best move so for... Still have my BM XS but I am sold on Hoyt and how smooth everything is

Sent from my iPhone using telekinesis.

PSE Ashley
December 18th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I was told my order could take up to 10 weeks. If people are being informed of the wait I don't see why people would overreact and cancel their order. But whatever...it'll make my bow come in quicker!

WCH
December 18th, 2012, 11:24 PM
I was told my order could take up to 10 weeks. If people are being informed of the wait I don't see why people would overreact and cancel their order. But whatever...it'll make my bow come in quicker!

Ha that's one way to look at it.

Simpleiowaguy
December 19th, 2012, 07:00 AM
I was told six weeks on a phenom and it showed up int 9 days.

bornagain
December 19th, 2012, 07:07 AM
The only thing everybody is forgeting is you are waiting on a 2013 bow not an old model year ? I hate it too but what can ya do ? Bright side is this time next year your 2013 won't be a full year old???

Exactly !

50 plus
December 19th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Ordered my Supra Max on 11-29 and it was here on 12-10, 11 days. My dealer was told to expect 3 weeks delivery, so I was surprised.

Viper69
December 19th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Are you sure you did the right thing ? You could probably get a PSE b-4 Bowtech unveils there line-up , then wait for ever on that order . I remember last year.
Plus , i think i read on here a little while ago that the 5 lb. increase or how ever it's described were running behind vs. straight 50-60 or 60-70 ? That DNA sounds like the cats ass ! 55-65 sweet !

Yeah I really should have waited to see what Bowtech was coming out with before ordering anyway. I was told 4 weeks on 10/03 and was hoping to have it for some of archery season. Now it doesnt matter if I have a new bow till the summer. I may still be getting one but we shall see..

Powhatan
December 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Exactly !

+1! Man, if ya believed in the model enough to pull the trigger and order, don't give up hope owing to delays. PSE is an exceptional American company, and let's face it: we live in a real-time market that's pretty adept at addressing the supply and demand equation. That is, there's a good reason why you're waiting... You've more likely than not made a very intelligent and obviously popular purchase decision. I'm not a PSE fanboy, and have no dogs in the fight... I simply believe that one generally gets what one pays for and/or is willing to wait for. Not a bad problem for this lot to have! :beer:

boarman1
December 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I bet you want see a new BOWTECH before feb. as they are usually way behind plus there will be a lot of orders at the ATA show . The DNA are starting to be produced faster .

osoutfitters
December 19th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Alot of it has to do also when Dealers order them. We have had DNA bows of all colors and weights. Received first order on November 13. Been selling alot and have a good stock currently in.

Viper69
December 20th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I bet you want see a new BOWTECH before feb. as they are usually way behind plus there will be a lot of orders at the ATA show . The DNA are starting to be produced faster .

That may be true but like I said I dont need a new hunting bow quickly now that my bowhunting is done for the year. If the new Bowtech is something I want I can wait if not it looks like it will be a DNA