PDA

View Full Version : Anyone send in the card to PSE for the hat/sticker deal?

kensell
December 16th, 2012, 02:58 AM
I thought about calling them up about it but I sent in the card that comes with the PSE's NIB. Says if u buy a sticker (2 options) you get a free hat. Well its been about 2 months and I havent gotten anything back in the mail. Anyone else do this offer and how long did it take to get your stuff?

E. Johnson
December 16th, 2012, 08:22 AM
I just got my DNA Friday and noticed this offer. I don't think it should take two months to get a sticker and hat in the mail. I'd give them a call.

cyclepath
December 16th, 2012, 11:27 PM
I know when I registered my axe it took around 2 months for them to send me a card saying your pse bow has been registered, thanks for choosing pse. lol

WCH
December 17th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Wouldn't hurt to call at least...better safe than sorry

StrikeForce
December 17th, 2012, 12:13 AM
I sent mine in September and got it within 2 weeks. Either busy or got lost.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

HOKIE_FAN
December 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I just got mine. It took about 2 weeks. I waited 1 week and called them to very they rcvd it. While on the phone they let me pick the hat I wanted, because the "Tree stand" hat that was advertised was on backorder until DEC 28th. I got the new Mossyoak with tan logo. When the box arrived, the hat was correct but they had sent the wrong sticker...but I was ok with it.

kensell
December 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I just called them they said the "sticker" was on backorder so I'd have to wait for it to come in at the end of the month to get shipped out with the hat. I only the damn hat anyway LOL.

HOKIE_FAN
December 17th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Me too, it was the hat i wanted because i got a sticker with the bow. It's too bad they are out of the stickers now and you have to wait.