PDA

View Full Version : Older PSE bow

Stick12
December 17th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I am shooting an older PSE Marauder (28 inch draw and 70# peak draw weight), I have spent countless hours on the internet trying to find information and specs on this model with very little success. And when I took it to a pro shop the information the guy gave me was different than what information I did find on old PSE tune charts and things like that. I have sources telling me its 8-10 years old and then I have sources telling me its more like 12-15 so I don't know which is more correct. It has the Maxis cams so it can't be too ancient I don't think.

If anyone here knows a little about this bow that would be awesome! Thanks in advance

HOKIE_FAN
December 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I had a G-Force with the Maxis hybrid cam (7/8). That bow was made in 97. I'm pretty sure the Maxis cam was only around for a couple more years on just a few models.

Ches
December 17th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Tune charts go back to 1991.

Stick12
December 17th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Tune charts go back to 1991.

yes they do, however they don't really attach much information to the charts that are older like that. about all they tell me is what kind of strings were originally on them and the axle to axle length