PDA

View Full Version : Guys...

MDJB12
December 19th, 2012, 01:04 AM
We need to come up with a cool group name or something for all of us guys/gals that shoot Diamonds.lol But seriously, anybody else have the Outlaw? I love mine. Getting ready to put and QAD and a HHA single-pin.

allmycash
December 19th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Love my QAD, Kinda a pain to set up , but it's well worth it !!! shooting 2 inch groups at 30 now!

davycrockett
December 30th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Ive had my outlaw for almost a year now and love it. I ditched the hostage rest right off the bat and put on a QAD Hunter. Also upgraded to a Treelimb quiver. The quiver that came in the RAK package is light and quiet but a PITA to remove/replace. Im also considering a single pin sight in the near future. If id do it again I wouldve gotten the bare bow and added individual accesories. Love the Outlaw! As far as a group name I dont know but a cool phrase might be "Diamond is why I DONT shoot a Matthews!"

MDJB12
December 31st, 2012, 10:58 PM
I just bought a NAP Apache today because my Gander Mountain was out of their QAD's. I've been having some toruble with it ripping off my blazer vanes. I'm bringing my bow back in tomorrow for some troubleshooting/tuning.