PDA

View Full Version : Brute-X draw length mod question

HOKIE_FAN
December 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I have a 2012 Brute X set at 30" DL which is perfect for me. IF I change the DL mod to 29.5 and leave the stop set at 30 (to get more valley and higher let-off) will this change the nock point position (being a single cam bow)? Thanks. I look forward to hearing back from my fellow PSE gurus.

-Shane

Powhatan
December 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Hey, Hokie Fan! Where are you in VA? I'm in Powhatan, and just acquired the Brute-X as a Christmas gift! Can't wait to get set-up prior to end of season... Any advice re: preferred arrows for our similar configurations (I'm @ 70# and 29" DL)?

BTW, I'm a 'Hoo circa 1998 -- however, you Hokies admittedly kill us each Fall fball season... :confused:

HOKIE_FAN
December 20th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Powhatan, Hi- It's good to see you here (even if you are a Hoo :confused:) I'm in Virginia Beach. I actually just got my Brute-X as well. I was shooting a G-force for the last 10 years or so. I'm shooting GT's 400 spine Velocity Hunters. I have my draw weight set at 66 lbs. That seems to work good for me. If your shooting at 70, get the 300 spine.

I was considering moving my DL to 29.5................. Hopefully someone will chime in soon with a response to my original question.

Powhatan
December 20th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks, HF. I am ordering Velocity Hunters this eve! Best, Corey