PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Pse Vendetta?

cbc
December 20th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Lets haer some thoughts on the Vendetta Dc or XL

Rod Savini
December 20th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Smooth, fast. Very nice, if I could own multiple bows I would get one. Perfect specs for a long ata, brace, speed and weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.preller
December 20th, 2012, 11:04 PM
i have the dc got it in october. it has a smooth easy draw, good valley good back wall 34" ata makes it easy to shoot excellent very repeatable gip very little vibration and very quiet.its sverything i want in a hunting bow easy to shoot decent speed easy to draw very quiet.

cbc
December 20th, 2012, 11:07 PM
also interested in opinions on the phenom

redhookred1
December 20th, 2012, 11:10 PM
My favorite PSE bow ! Both the L6 and Drive cams are super smooth and fast!

Belicoso
December 21st, 2012, 02:50 AM

^^^^

whack&stack
December 21st, 2012, 02:53 AM
Fantastic rig. Hard to go wrong they will hit 340 and smooth.

martinarchery27
December 21st, 2012, 08:56 AM
I have the vxl its very smooth , very acc. and fast. I love the l6 cams one of the best cams made.

helix33
December 21st, 2012, 11:25 AM

I agree!

cbc
December 29th, 2012, 05:12 PM
How is the balance

ia bhtr
December 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM
How is the balance

Bow balances great , better than my Pure I traded in on it , I do think the Pure pulled "slightly " smoother ( seein as how you are a Pulse shooter :) )

SMABOWHUNTER
December 29th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Great all around bow for target and hunting if you like a longer ata. I love my VXL.

bgriffin
December 30th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Vendetta DC is smooth as silk, very fast, great ATA for more forgiveness. I use mine for hunting and 3D. Great bow you won't be disappointed.

pit adder
December 30th, 2012, 12:03 AM
vendetta bows are hands down one of the best bows made for 3d and hunting and hit great speeds sold many and NEVER had a complaint !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q2DEATH
December 30th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I'll agree with a lot of what's been said. Ive got 2 dc's and they are very smooth, hit Ibo easily, and are very well balanced. Actually, in my opinion, the best balanced out right now.

The wall is very solid. This is definately a do it all bow and the price is very reasonable.

As far the dc hitting 340...I'd have to see it to believe it. At 70#'s, 30" draw and 358 grain arrow I'm getting 325. I don't know about tweaking another 15fps out of it.

As far as the Phenom goes, I was all over it until I found out it had the me cams. Had those on my supra and HATED them. After shooting the dc I got rid of my supra for another vendetta.

Monkeybutt2000
December 30th, 2012, 09:50 PM
The Vendetta DC is undoubtedly PSE's sleeper bow of all time. I freakin' love mine. Unfortunately I'm probably gonna' have to "loan" mine to my father-in-law as he just can't deal with the HF6.

DocMort
December 30th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I'll agree with a lot of what's been said. Ive got 2 dc's and they are very smooth, hit Ibo easily, and are very well balanced. Actually, in my opinion, the best balanced out right now.

The wall is very solid. This is definately a do it all bow and the price is very reasonable.

As far the dc hitting 340...I'd have to see it to believe it. At 70#'s, 30" draw and 358 grain arrow I'm getting 325. I don't know about tweaking another 15fps out of it.

As far as the Phenom goes, I was all over it until I found out it had the me cams. Had those on my supra and HATED them. After shooting the dc I got rid of my supra for another vendetta.

I've seen repeated 338 out of them being posted.

Team Whack n Stack
Chief Arrow stick out

Q2DEATH
December 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I've seen repeated 338 out of them being posted.

Team Whack n Stack
Chief Arrow stick out

Well, that sounds good. If I'm wrong, that's awesome. Still, I would just need to see it. 8-10 fps is one thing, 15 is another.

DocMort
December 30th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I am on the phone. I can't find the post from earlier this year about it

Team Whack n Stack
Chief Arrow stick out

Q2DEATH
December 30th, 2012, 11:31 PM
I'd like to see it. Ill try a search. If its possible I'd like to try it on mine.

Belicoso
December 31st, 2012, 04:44 AM

I question the 340 myself as well,at the least wont happen on my chrono,but itīs not important IMO.I too like the overall specs and the new limb pockets of the Phenom ,but like you ,had / have zero interest due to the ME cams.

Q2DEATH
December 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM
I question the 340 myself as well,at the least wont happen on my chrono,but itīs not important IMO.I too like the overall specs and the new limb pockets of the Phenom ,but like you ,had / have zero interest due to the ME cams.

It might be worth a look to see if PSE would do a custom order Phenom or supra with the dc cams. That would be sweet.

I contacted breathn about getting dc cams put on my supra but just didn't want to spend the extra cash. The vendetta was shooting so good and balanced alot better I just decided to get another one.

Belicoso
December 31st, 2012, 09:28 AM
It might be worth a look to see if PSE would do a custom order Phenom or supra with the dc cams. That would be sweet.

I contacted breathn about getting dc cams put on my supra but just didn't want to spend the extra cash. The vendetta was shooting so good and balanced a lot better I just decided to get another one.
He did a couple Supraīs L6(Vendetta XL/XS cam) as well and no one, I ever talked had anything bad to say about this combo.I really liked the balance of the Supra ME I had ,to be honest,but as mentioned before the Me cams are not for me at all, I know most like em but not me.

whack&stack
December 31st, 2012, 10:18 AM
The 340 came from breathn he has had a couple hit it. I wasn't saying they all hit 340 I should have said some have hit 340. These bows are really under rated by pse in the speed dept.

Seabee99
December 31st, 2012, 11:17 AM
I loved everything about my Vendetta XS except the grip. I would really like to get a Revenge to replace it. I deeply regret selling my Vendetta XL. I should have kept it. I am fortunate to still have my 08 X Force 7. I will never sell that one. As much as I love the L6 cams, I don't think you can beat the HF cammed bows.

DocMort
December 31st, 2012, 12:08 PM
The 340 came from breathn he has had a couple hit it. I wasn't saying they all hit 340 I should have said some have hit 340. These bows are really under rated by pse in the speed dept.

Yep

Team Whack n Stack
Chief Arrow stick out

whack&stack
December 31st, 2012, 12:13 PM
I would really like to get a Revenge

I don't think you can beat the HF cammed bows.

Got a 2013 coming and I agree

skynight
December 31st, 2012, 12:21 PM
I'm curious what you guys don't like about the ME cams. I just bought a Supra ME and a VXL last month, my first PSEs in 15 years. The VXL has a ton of vibration at the shot. It is missing the limb dampeners though. So far I'm liking the Supra quite a bit better - cam stops top/bottom so can be creep tuned, fast, smooth. Other than setting the timing marks, ATA, BH I don't know what else to do to the VXL. Ordered some dampeners.

cbc
January 13th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Looks like I have a 2012 Vendetta coming, skullworks finish which I think is one of the best looking colors on any bow, looking forward to trying it out

Belicoso
January 13th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Looks like I have a 2012 Vendetta coming, skullworks finish which I think is one of the best looking colors on any bow, looking forward to trying it out

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up :thumbs_up