PDA

View Full Version : Warranty

Paden
December 22nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
I've been trying to find pse's warranty info but can't find anything positive. Everything I've heard and found so far is not good. Any one have any opinions or positive answers or links? Greatly appreciated.

tapout155
December 22nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
I have never heard anything bad about pse warranties. In fact someone was on here talking about how his Archery research bow busted and pse replaced it with a new bow.

kspseshooter
December 22nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
I have a Evo that got dryfired and PSE replaced the cams under warranty. GREAT customer service!

buffclock
December 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
I have had good and not so good experience with them. Most of the reps are very good as I have only had one that gave me a bad time. The repairs side was not so good the first time as I had to send my bow back the same day. They had not fixed the problem at all. The second time they fixed the problem but shipped it back with the rest on it and bent the rest. They had to replace it. All and all they have been ok.

NYSBowman
December 22nd, 2012, 07:14 PM
Does PSE only honor a warranty for the original owner? I just bought a 2010 PSE and am wondering if they would help me....should something fail.

yellodog
December 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
my brother ran over mine with his f350. they replaced a limb, cam, & axel at no charge. doesn't get any better than that.

NY911
December 22nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
My dealings with them have been fantastic!