PDA

View Full Version : 09 dream season gx

exrider84
December 22nd, 2012, 11:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone still shoots this bow? I've had mine for a short while but I absolutely love it, only complaint I have about it is that it is quite loud. I've got monkey tails on it right now, anyone have any suggestions to quiten it down a lil more.

WCH
December 23rd, 2012, 12:27 AM
I still have one. It's grey, got it to shoOt 3d events with. It's a good shooting bow, I really like mine.

kspseshooter
December 23rd, 2012, 12:32 AM
I love mine. But i just upgraded to an Evo. If it is loud it prob needs tuned up. Mine is wisper quiet, maybe even a little quieter than my Evo

BP1992
December 23rd, 2012, 01:59 AM
That is my current bow and I really like it. I don't have any problems with it being loud.

mrp
December 23rd, 2012, 02:46 AM
Put a string stopper on it and party on down. That is a great bow.

WCH
December 23rd, 2012, 03:11 AM
Put a string stopper on it and party on down. That is a great bow.

Those came with the back stop.

bearleft
December 23rd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Both of mine are very quiet, I would look at the timing and arrow weight.

mrp
December 23rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Those came with the back stop.

So sorry. When you have had as many bows as I have they all run together.

exrider84
December 26th, 2012, 12:23 AM
I would like to have someone else around that could shoot it for me so that I could stand away from it to hear it form a short distance. Has anyone put a set of bomar draw stops on a gx? I would like a lil harder stop to it.

kspseshooter
December 26th, 2012, 12:40 AM
I put a Bomar stop on my GX. It gave it a very solid wall. The GX bows only need 1 stop

GrizzlyMan1980
December 26th, 2012, 08:46 AM
My least favourite out of all the Pse Cams..I Owned a Ts model and a Gx model...still better then any other companies bows i have owned..I Regret selling the Little Ts..So sad...Grizz

Gdown94
December 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM
I bought one a couple of months ago, and I have to say that I love it. So far, it is everything I'd wanted in a new bow. Like you mentioned, it is a tad on the loud side, but I still need to take it to a shop and have it properly tuned. I know for sure that the string stop is a bit loose, and the subsequent rattling makes up a great deal of the noise. All things aside, though it is a fantastic bow. First time I can remember spending around $500 and not regretting it at all.