PDA

View Full Version : Having a problem with my supra

soldier1265
December 24th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Ive got a 2012 Supra and I cant seem to get the ATA or BH right on. I am getting 37 5/16" on the string side and 37 7/16" on the Cableside for ATA and 6 7/8" BH. the BH isnt bothering me as much as the ATA. My string and cables are all spot on with the length according to PSE's Tune Charts. Anyone else have this problem?

vtec21
December 24th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Mine is roughly same specs, I wouldn't worry bout them being dead on just get you poundage and DL where you need it and cams sync and timed and shoot away.

ontarget7
December 24th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Very rare to find a bow that is spot on to the factory stated specs. Besides that there is a plus or minus tolerance do to all the variables in the bow building process and the reason they very

ia bhtr
December 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Mine is roughly same specs, I wouldn't worry bout them being dead on just get you poundage and DL where you need it and cams sync and timed and shoot away.

This ^

MidMoArcher
December 25th, 2012, 10:32 AM
If its shooting good I wouldn't worry about it, none of my bows are spot on the specs, they are close but not dead on.

Rick!
December 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM

^^^X3. In addition, I bareshaft tune at 20yds and call it good.