PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Freak Max

OhioShedder
December 25th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Im a finger shooter and the freak seemed to be a little smoother drawing than the supra. I only have 28.5" draw so the extra ATA is the only reason I'm looking at the freak over the supra. My main complaint is that the bow I test shot vibrated real bad after the shot...it felt like a tuning fork for several seconds after the shot. This was a test model with no stabilizer. Anyone else had similar experience shooting the freak? The vibration is probably more of a post shot annoyance than a real problem.

Kateraman
December 27th, 2012, 09:31 PM
My Freak is a 2012, but it is quite as a mouse at the shot. Could be something loose like a cam screw or the string stop, etc. All I can say is that this is my first PSE and I love it!!! Can't wait to get it up to John's Customs to get it Breathn Tuned!

OhioShedder
December 28th, 2012, 07:27 PM
The bow was quiet but had a very strong (yet inaudible) vibration of the riser after the shot. I was wondering if it was just that particular bow or if maybe PSE made the riser too long for that combination of limbs and cams.

alaz
December 28th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Could be a loose screw in the string stop, or perhaps something is out of time. Do you weigh your bow with stabilizers?

Gary Wiant
January 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Must be the bow you shot my 2012 & 2013 both are vibration free and shoot amazingly well. The 2012 was my first PSE and I love them. I have got all the goodies in for my 13 so I have only shot it one round of spot with it, but no vibration.

OhioShedder
January 15th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to getting one setup with all the accessories and stabilizer and see how it feels.