PDA

View Full Version : Supra max or phenom?

cyclepath
December 26th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Now that I've decided to pass on the DNA I am thinking about a new 3d bow. I've been on the pse web site and looked at both of them and I know the supra
is about 200 dollars more than the phenom. Both look to have the same cams but the supra has a 1" longer ata. I can't try either one since the pro shop
will not be stocking them. For those who have shot both what differences are there between the two? Is the supra worth the exta money over the phenom?

crmoore83
December 26th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Supra comes with the flex guard, new center limb pockets and american best strings.
Phenom comes with brute x limb pockets, standard cable guard and pse in house strings.

IMO for $200 more you are getting all the new technology and great strings. If you go with the phenom and replace the in house strings which I would recommend you are looking at a addition $75-$115 to the bow. Might as well just bite the bullet and get good strings and new goodies for a addition $125 or so and get a additional 1" of A2A

You can check with some of the sellers on here and might find the two closer than $200 difference.

Sent from modern technology with use of fat fingers

GILL
December 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I agree. Spend it now or later when you change your mind. The Supra Max would be my choice.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ia bhtr
December 26th, 2012, 09:46 PM
would have to agree with whats been said , unless the price is an issue and you would be waiting awhile to replace string/cables , the Phenom is probably more comparable to the Supra ME than the Max

50 plus
December 27th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Supra comes with the flex guard, new center limb pockets and american best strings.
Phenom comes with brute x limb pockets, standard cable guard and pse in house strings.

IMO for $200 more you are getting all the new technology and great strings. If you go with the phenom and replace the in house strings which I would recommend you are looking at a addition $75-$115 to the bow. Might as well just bite the bullet and get good strings and new goodies for a addition $125 or so and get a additional 1" of A2A

You can check with some of the sellers on here and might find the two closer than $200 difference.

Sent from modern technology with use of fat fingers

This is exactly why I went with the Supra Max.