PDA

View Full Version : Question on PSE bow

TideFan2301
December 31st, 2012, 07:00 PM
Hey guys,
I am brand new to archery and picked up a used PSE Whitetail Extreme from an individual. The max this bow can be set at is 80lbs. It has a 28" - 30" draw length. The tech support agent from PSE told me that they were sent out of the factory with 60 - 70 lb limbs, so that tells me that the limbs were replaced. I have it turned down close to 70 but cannot pull it back more than twice a session before my arms get tired. The tech also told me that they dont make replacement limbs specifically for my bow since they were last made in 2005. Is there a way to change the limbs out on this with another model or should I just try to get used to shooting at 70? Like I said, I am new to this so any knowledge you can bestow on me would be appreciated! lol

ccriley6
January 1st, 2013, 08:16 PM
What year is it? I jus checked their tune charts on their website and it doesnt show a whitetail extreme bow
Click on support on their website and then tune charts. You can find specs on any bow they made. Hope that helps ya

TideFan2301
January 1st, 2013, 10:02 PM
It isn't listed on that site because it was a Bass Pro exclusive bow. I got the specs for the bow from a PSE rep, but the limbs i have on them were not the limbs that originally came with the bow. I was just trying to see if anyone knew if other limbs could be used for this bow since they don't make them anymore. Thanks for your help though!