PDA

View Full Version : PSE Vendetta XL accessorie suggestions

Henge
December 31st, 2012, 07:10 PM
I have a 2010 bare bow coming and need advice on what sight, stab, rest, and quiver that look good and function great for this bow. I will be using it mainly for hunting. Are there any good sights out there in Mossy Oak Infinity? All I can find are black and Realtree.

OhioShedder
December 31st, 2012, 07:45 PM
Sword sights have mossy oak infinity option but are also partly black.

WCH
December 31st, 2012, 10:34 PM
Sword, cbe, sure loc I like. Stabilizer I'm looking at b stingers personally. I like the weight forward design, however I'm looking to use a 10 inch side rod and add weights. I prefer my stabilizer to function more for balance than shock absorption. Rest I like aae personally. The doa is supposed to be really good. Quiver idk, I don't think I own one lol.

These are my personal picks though. Hope it helped.

Henge
January 3rd, 2013, 10:26 PM
This is the pse section.... only two responses??? Any other suggestions?

Jackets111
January 3rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
I just bought a 2012 Evo 7 and was wondering the same thing! I hope a Ripcord fits ok!

dcdcss
January 3rd, 2013, 10:48 PM
Check out vendettearchery.com for a balancing stabilizer.

Q2DEATH
January 6th, 2013, 10:17 AM
For my Vendetta dc's I'm using Sword sights. I'm using a 10" doinker multi rod stab with a 11oz. B stinger weight in place of the doinker end weight. This set up works awesome.

I have a PSE Vertex 2pc. quiver but didn't like how it mounted to the bow and the angle it pust the arrows at.

I hate one piece quivers but do to a lack of options I bought a Tightspot. Great quiver for these bows. Well designed and works great.