PDA

View Full Version : What pse??

AddicTioN
January 1st, 2013, 03:00 AM
Welp looking for a used pse just sold my elite..there is a used Evo in the classifieds for a pretty good deal but there is also a vendevo if I said that right it's a custom built vendetta dc with Evo cams built by breathn..sounds like a sweet setup!! How would it compare to the Evo?

matt flint
January 1st, 2013, 03:07 AM
i have never shot an evo but theres 2 vendevos ive seen lately n i wish i had the funds.just my opinion but id be all over the vendevo

boomersooner23
January 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM
The EVO is a great bow.

Bow Me
January 1st, 2013, 12:24 PM
The Vendevo has gotta be badass bow!

WCH
January 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM
The evos are great bows, my dad owns three. I personally love the specs on the vendetta, have read nothing but wonderful things about them.

MIKEY CUSTOM-G
January 2nd, 2013, 12:44 AM
If I was to buy a used PSE i'd look for a XForce 6 with HF cams,,,2007-2008 or an Omen Pro.

cyclepath
January 2nd, 2013, 02:17 AM
Welp looking for a used pse just sold my elite..there is a used Evo in the classifieds for a pretty good deal but there is also a vendevo if I said that right it's a custom built vendetta dc with Evo cams built by breathn...sounds like a sweet setup!! How would it compare to the Evo?

Anything built by John is going to be bad*****. It will shoot lights out and be FAST !!

AddicTioN
January 2nd, 2013, 02:36 AM
think im going to go with a evo 7 black riser camo limbs. then maybe get some breathen strings! i love the black/camo look its just hard finding one in 70lb! all the evos i see are mostly 60 pounders..