Archery Talk Forum banner

2013 Bows

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  VORTEC429 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been looking into another bow. Got my Diamond Rock for sale....was debating on going to bowtech but decided to stay with Diamond. They discontinued the Deadeye and fugative? The Core is the samme as the rock just slower...the Outlaw is nice but I'm looking for more speed. Anyone know if they will be releasing another bow at the ATA Show? I really hope so or I think ill have to go to Bowtech eventho I was trying to avoid Dual Cam.

#9 ·
I'm not sure if Diamond is on the back burner, or if they are just looking at consolidating the line. Its obvious they put a lot of effort into the Infinite Edge, and the Core (if versatility is taken into account) is a nice package. So that leaves the Outlaw as the top line bow for Diamond. While it is not new it is still very capable.

Perhaps the Diamond line is realigning towards a more entry level type bow as opposed to just being more inexpensive. The Bowtech line might end up being for people who are looking for more serious performance vs more adjustability with the Diamond line.

With only three bows in a lineup, though, if nothing is added - I'm kind of wondering if the Diamond branding might just be dropped and all the bows will end up just being Bowtech branded. It will be interesting to see what next year holds in store.

#8 ·
I want a blackice and a iceman but my outlaw is a sweet bow I almost shoot 316 fps witch is good considering ibo is 330

#11 ·
OldMike I did not think of it that way. Maybe an entry level with quality is a good thing. I was still thinking in terms of top of the line single cam for Bowtech. I just feel its hard to beat the Black Ice, Marquis, and the Ice man. My Ice man takes no back seat to my Mathews z7 or my Hoyt crx32 with some upgrade mods.

#12 ·
I do wish the Iceman, Black Ice and Marquis comes back. They are making a Fear No Evil Chris Brackett Diamond Bow releasing in june. Its just the Deadeye limited edition really. Same Specs different color options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.