PDA

View Full Version : dominator 3d max

bambikiller
January 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM
just put in an order for one ... has anyone got theirs yet, if so how do you like it ? thinking this is the best all around bow for me ... spots , 3d, and i plan to hunt with it as well ... also what type of speeds are you getting ./.. ill be shooting it at 29 60lbs maxed . not sure what arrow to shoot yet but ill get to that shortly ... thanks in advance fellas

dschonbrun
January 1st, 2013, 08:17 PM
Don't be surprised if cranked down it pulls 63-65... the high end MAX limb and riser combo's have been consistently hot. It makes a great all around bow. I chose the Supra Max instead, simply because I prefer an open rest window.

bambikiller
January 1st, 2013, 08:34 PM
this is my 1st shoot threw ..and one of the main reasons i wanted to try it ... seems like they hit a home run this year

bambikiller
January 1st, 2013, 09:35 PM
the higher draw weight will work out great for hunting ...very excited

FiFi
January 1st, 2013, 09:45 PM
Husband ordered one in mid November hoping it comes before indoor season gets to far along

mitcheyb
January 5th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Was told that they haven't even started to cut risers yet. Had mine on order since Oct. 2 and still waiting.

shamus275
January 5th, 2013, 07:37 PM
That's not good, guess I better put my order in so I get it before July!

bishjr
January 6th, 2013, 03:18 AM
I shot the Rep's dom 3d max the day before Presley's, and its a nice bow. I picked the Supra Max, just because I wanted a little less weight in the riser. Great bow though, and you will like it.

dschonbrun
January 6th, 2013, 05:41 PM
The supra max is 1.5 inch longer ATA compared to the Dom 3D.