PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Pse omen broken cam

Hult123
January 3rd, 2013, 06:08 AM
Hi all. I have a 2010 omen with a broken lower cam. The guy I bought it from never registered it and I figured I would register it to see if I can get it fixed for free or if anything can be done. Any advice would be helpful. They are 29" cams. The string looks to be in rough shape too.

bearleft
January 3rd, 2013, 05:49 PM
The bow was likely dry fired. It needs to be looked over by a bow tech. So... why does the bow manufacture owe you anything, you bought a broken USED bow. Be up front with PSE about your problem. Many on this site will help you out if you go about things the right (honest) way.

Hult123
January 4th, 2013, 01:23 AM
The bow was likely dry fired. It needs to be looked over by a bow tech. So... why does the bow manufacture owe you anything, you bought a broken USED bow. Be up front with PSE about your problem. Many on this site will help you out if you go about things the right (honest) way.

Well I figured I might be able to get it fixed without dumping 200+ $ into buying new uf cams and a new string. (Can't blame a guy for trying to save some money). :wink:

N1DE3
February 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM
You want to sell it.